Avatar introductions

Locked 974 messages Options

Avatar introductions

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
since jester started off with the discussion about power basis. What about your intro.
I know shadow's is something like "i am the penultimate" or some thing like that.

now Mine is: "I am Bug my being of imagination is all-powerful and limitless"

Whats yours?
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

How hard is it to become a moderator anyway?

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
Im just wondering about the mods. What does it take to become one of them?
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: How hard is it to become a moderator anyway?

Green o.o

Sorry the neon-ish green distracted me... I have no idea, i don't think i was here when the moderator system started..

Re: How hard is it to become a moderator anyway?

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
thx for commenting on my Green-ness guys
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: How hard is it to become a moderator anyway?

Sini
Yeah, I don't think there's a specific qualification to be a moderator, it's pretty much just selected based on your personal qualities.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

Re: How hard is it to become a moderator anyway?

Oh, my the green, the green is so green...the color of limes and vegetables and envy...how I love green! :D

But, yeah, I was wondering the same thing, if Justin wanted, could he make other people mods as well?

Re: How hard is it to become a moderator anyway?

Sini
I'm sure he could, Shadowulf, after all he is the creator of the site, and I believe he's the one that does all the programming, and considering he's working on a non-flash game for the site, Im pretty sure he could always add some moderators.

Lime green is so bright xP
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

Who is this carcino guy

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
I just got back onto the site (on a superpower mindblock). And im seeing racist comments,,curses and 2 sites with demoralizing content all coming from some CarcinoGenetisist. Who is he and Justin y are you not permabanning him.
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Who is this carcino guy

He's an idiot, Just ignore him until Justin gets here.

Re: Who is this carcino guy

EverblaDE
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Your attempts to intimidate is laughable..

I bow to no one.

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Don't click this link..

or this...

Re: Who is this carcino guy

this asinine less-than-the-dirt-on-the-bottom-of-your-shoe piece of ish is totally disgusting and must be dealt with swiftly and sternly.   It's gotta be done as soon as Justin arrives. Justin HAS to freakin delete his comments and like block him from ever commenting aghain or something like that. This guy is freakin ridiculous. For one, I don't like to see women objectified, and second, I take special offense to racial slurs (ahem, I think ya know why), but even if I wasn't the prude that I am, I would find his type of "humor" (if that's what he was going for) to be foul and totally worthy of censorship.

Re: Who is this carcino guy

Vespert
I sent a message to Justin. Hopefully, it will be dealt with soon.

Re: Who is this carcino guy

justinm
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Who is this carcino guy

very relieved to hear that
Whd

Re: Who is this carcino guy

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Who is this carcino guy

Thank you Justin.

Re: Who is this carcino guy

Yay! Somebody finally took out the trash! Hey, I wonder how exactly you would ban somebody for life? Does Justin have like a big red button that says "Press this in case of Asinine Troll Invaders"?

Re: Who is this carcino guy

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
I think justin will go to Carcino's house and smash his IP with His almighty "BANHAMMER" and vespert thank you for messaging justin this had to be dealt with throughly and justly

If this was facebook, this entire thread would be a "Like", hehe