Avatar introductions

Locked 974 messages Options

Re: World of Spirits (Fleshing out a setting, feel free to help.)

Gentleman Vaultboy
I'd imagine going all Tasmanian devil on someone would be quite a show. That's the sort of thing that tosses limbs into the crowed.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: World of Spirits (Fleshing out a setting, feel free to help.)

Yeah. I'm just trying to avoid having a young gladiator champ, because that would raise alarms with me.

I hate evil sides and young kids who are way to good at things they shouldn't be..

Perhaps something else?

Re: World of Spirits (Fleshing out a setting, feel free to help.)

Gentleman Vaultboy
Young, low ranked, ends fights to fast, not a good showman, but has serious potential in the gladiator business just for the gore factor. He's no Russell Crowe, but he's good at the wetwork.

A member of a low end but growing stable, fighting in the bronze leagues, kept because he's got natural talent and you don't have to feed him much. Hopefully, he can rise and the stable can make back it's investment. This seem good?

Of course, if you aren't satisfied I won't stop you from switching up concepts.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: World of Spirits (Fleshing out a setting, feel free to help.)

Sounds good.

It's hard to focus well when I keep getting interrupted by classes..

Picture Stories

Gentleman Vaultboy
There's a certain game I've seen played on the internet. An almost nostalgic one, like finding shapes in the clouds. It's played like this: one person posts a picture, and the next person writes a short story about the previous picture before posting their own. Then the next person writes a story about that picture and post their own, and so on and forth until the idea loses steam.

It's sort of like the monster thread but much more focused, and you can post any picture you like.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: How hard is it to become a moderator anyway?

This was Bug's first post.

:D

Re: How hard is it to become a moderator anyway?

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
wow..time flies..hahaha my first ever post......i was so power hungry back then
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: How hard is it to become a moderator anyway?

And now you're an Admin.

Don't go crazy with power.

Re: How hard is it to become a moderator anyway?

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Or if you do, at least go so crazy that you loop back around and become sane again.
Praise the Sun

Re: How hard is it to become a moderator anyway?

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
still can't believe that was the first thing i thought about

besides all of y'all are admins too i'm just evolving with the times.

and i also can't believe that the first thing i POSTED about
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: How hard is it to become a moderator anyway?

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
i would have to be alive for a billion years for that kind of crazy

Oh, please. I made the full cycle in less than an hour after I became an admin.
Praise the Sun

Re: How hard is it to become a moderator anyway?

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
it was my forum dream to be a admin in a forum...like naruto's just less fiction and less importance.

i was ready to have the responsibility
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: How hard is it to become a moderator anyway?

 I loop weekly...