Awesome Day

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
I had the greatest day ever. the awesomeness started when i went outside and found a money clip with 500 dollars. That bought me my xbox 360 hard drive and wireless adapter and games. Then i went to my friends house and he gave me a ipod touch for free (F***in sweet) and i found a dude who sold me a ipad for crazy cheap (200 bucks!) and i went to a yard sale where they had a gamecube with memory cards and almost every sonic game ( they didnt have sonic R but i believe in the tails doll curse so i didnt care) and it was all 60 dollars then i went home and found out my Dad gave me a Go kart (cause he didnt give me a b-day presant and he made up for it) now i know its not belivable but i swear it all happened
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Awesome Day

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Awesome Day

I believe you...stuff like that happens to me all the time. Once I almost got dropped out of my English comp class because I didn't have the money to pay for the books at the time, but then the teacher apologized, talked to the dean and got her to loan me books for the rest of the semester free.

I've never found so much as 500 dollars before, but once I found 50.

as far as games go, nothing, but I'm not really into xbox 360 and playstation 3 anyway (I know, please don't hit me).

But yeah, nice story. Consider yourself blessed...