Characters (cont.)

1 ... 3456789 ... 26

Re: Characters (cont.)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
ahh i want to have a comeback but i love that puppy
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Characters (cont.)

 *Mortal Kombat voice* FINISH HIM!

Re: Characters (cont.)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator

KO....ko...ko....ko
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Characters (cont.)

 FATALITY!

*Mortal Kombat music plays in background*

Re: Characters (cont.)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
wow you took out Nega..i'm surprised
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Characters (cont.)

Why? 'Tis I. The Penultimate.

Re: Characters (cont.)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
cause you knocked out your fan and not me...i've been in this italic shield the whole time
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Characters (cont.)

Then I'm comin' for YOU next.

Re: Characters (cont.)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
hahahahahhaa-no
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Characters (cont.)

Um, yeah.

I'm already inside the Italics compound...now all I has to do is find ya.

Re: Characters (cont.)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
"don't look behind the bookcase don't look behind the book case dont dont dont"
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Characters (cont.)

*sends a clone to look behind the bookcase; clone bursts into flames and is promptly disintegrated*

Good thing I didn't look behind the bookcase...Now. Time to find out where you're REALLY hiding...

Re: Characters (cont.)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
not the bathromm not the bathroom
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Characters (cont.)

*Sends clone into bathroom; bathroom gets sucked into alternate dimension*

 Nope, not the bathroom, either.

*Heads off to look for Bug elsewhere*

Re: Characters (cont.)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
*thoughts*

as long as he doesn't look in the sonic comics i'm safe
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Characters (cont.)

 Brilliant! Exactly the place I should look!

*Heads for the Sonic Comics section*

Re: Characters (cont.)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
I GOTTA HIDE BEHIND THE ROBOTS

*hides in the action ecene*
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Characters (cont.)

 *runs into Sonic Comics section* MWAHAHAHA! GOTCHA, BUG! TIME TO MAKE YA PASS AWAY AND DIE!

Re: Characters (cont.)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
*he can't find me behind all these buildings...i love being in metropolis.*