Characters (cont.)

1 ... 45678910 ... 26

Re: Characters (cont.)

*Teleports into Superman comic behind Bug* I IS COMIN TO FIND YA!

Re: Characters (cont.)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
AHHHHHHHHHHH

*runs into SA2 chao garden*
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Characters (cont.)

*Teleports a foot behind Bug* HERE'S WULFY!

Re: Characters (cont.)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
y-y-y-y-y-y-you wouldn't kill me infront of these innocent hero chao...you just couldn't
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Characters (cont.)

 Oh, of course, I wouldn't kill you. Killing you outright would be no fun! No, instead...I'm going to make you read EVERY PAGE OF THE SUPERPOWER LIFT FORUM, FROM START TO FINISH, WITH NO BREAKS!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Re: Characters (cont.)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
*slowly backs up*

no no no no NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Characters (cont.)

 MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Re: Characters (cont.)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
I draw....the power of amnesia card...AND USE IT ON YOU
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Characters (cont.)

And since you've stepped out of the Italics bunker, I use MythPower: Mnemosyne's Memory allows me to turn that memory erasing attack back on you. Then I promptly destroy the Italics bunker, and move in to teleport you to MY bunker, the BOLD bunker, to begin your torture.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Re: Characters (cont.)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
*nega*

Bug i use the power ability immunity therefore YOUR REDIRECTION IS NULL AND VOID SHAD
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Characters (cont.)

 SNITCHES, PLEASE! Ain't you supposed to be knocked out? And you called it out after I already did it! DENIED. YOU FAIL.

Re: Characters (cont.)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
you did it on Bug NOT ME...and i woke up while you guys were in the spiderman comics
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Characters (cont.)

Superman Comics...

And fine! I'll just use something else, then!

*Prepares a blast from MythPower: Chaos Cataclysm*

Re: Characters (cont.)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
ABILITY ABSORBTION?!?!?!
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Characters (cont.)

Oh, really? You can absorb SPACE-TIME DISTORTIONS now? HAHAHAHA, I THINK NOT.

Re: Characters (cont.)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
DOES IT INVLOVE YOUR ABILITY.....THEN YES I CAN!!!
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Characters (cont.)

 Can't absorb THIS!  *Activates Omninescience*

Re: Characters (cont.)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
OMNIPOTENT POWER BLOCKING....YOU FAIL
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Characters (cont.)

(Omninescience is a defense power...YOU fail. Prevents any and all damage you can send my way...)

Re: Characters (cont.)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
The ability to deny access to a being's abilities....once again..YOU FAIL