College of Magic Comments 2

Locked 1000 messages Options

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Just end it then, It was kinda pointless for this RP anyways.
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Everyone ready for the time skip to midnight?

Also, wasn't Jester gonna join this?
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
i'm ready..i got the distraction that's gonna make your headmaster flip out.
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Sigh....
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
4 halls worth of noise and fireworks...oh and smoke...the deaths wings gonna be deserted

What's the Death Wing got to do with the Forbidden section of the library.
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
we meet at the death wing...i light the wick...30 second later....well you know the rest.

The whole point of meeting a midnight was to avoid people.
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
and we will...everyone will focus on the wind wing and fire wing...or whatever there names are.

Thats where the main part of the cherrybombs are......and me and the rest will easily make it into the forbidden section amidst all the chaos

Your plan is to wake up people that would be sleeping otherwise to sneak away?
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
would you notice 3 people in smoke explosions and popping lights????? in fact not even near the lights infact but across the freaking school through walls and about if your description on the college is correct 30 or more hallways???

Would you notice someone sneaking away if you were asleep? But, its your guys' plan
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
hehehehe yeah it's our plan.

Alright then, I'll just skip to midnight then
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
i want to answer the riddle me me me

Um...ok...
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
now make the riddle before i get bored

Have you read Deltora Quest?
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
''iv'e seen a anime with that name but if your talking about a book then no"
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Well, if you've seen my riddle before, let someone else answer it. The anime was based on the book, but I have no idea how accurate it was and this riddle is from the book.
Praise the Sun
1 ... 4647484950