College of Magic Comments 2

Locked 1000 messages Options

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
gotcha...i'll input if i haven't seen it
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
...........oh god...imma need a minute
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
can bending the rods count or is it the same as removing them???
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
You cannot bend the rods.
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
this riddle hurts...i can't bend them....i can't remove them....but i need to make them nine....does it involve looking  at it at a angle?

My lips are sealed.
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
oh does the riddle involve the rods as a whole or just the tips???

The tips are red because that way they weren't just black lines in the image. Purely for looks.
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
are the rods in the ground or just on 'em?

On the ground.
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
.............you are making this hard....hmm i can't bend i cant remove.....ohhhhh that might work...let me think this over.

EDIT: ohhhhhh i'm such a dumb i just figured it out....it was so obvious i read the rules wrong.
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Gentleman Vaultboy
you don't have to change them at all to make 9. Just their positions.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
i thought they were in the ground....after seeing that i finally figured
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Philote
Administrator
Dang, I missed the riddle
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Sure did...
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
now we can move on to better prospects...and marv should make a new comment thread

Yeah, yeah.....
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Y'all can start exploring the Forbidden Section now at your leisure. If you want more information of your surroundings, examine something and I'll narrate what you see.

Now, I'm going to create the new comments thread for us.
Praise the Sun

Also, Don;t forget to keep an eye out for your mage tools. They could possibly be in the library....maybe.....possibly.
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 2

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Now, this thread is full. Move to the new one.
Praise the Sun
1 ... 47484950