Welcome to The Kethencian College of Magic where you will be instructed in the magic school of your choice. Your enrollment here marks the beginning of a year long quest into the world of magic. There will be wonders and excitement abound. Welcome, welcome!
Schools of Magic
Protection (dealing with wards and protective enchantments to defend)
Restoration (dealing with healing and the restoration of energies)
Fire (dealing with all things fire)
Wind (dealing with all things wind)
Storm (dealing with all things weather)
Earth (dealing with all things earthen)
Water/Ice (dealing with all things water and ice)
Illusion (to cast deceptive illusions to fool others)
Summoning (to summon familiars and useful items)
Charms (to craft charms for use in both battle and everyday tasks)
Enchantments (to craft enchanted objects with different effects)
Destruction (to corrode, decay, rust and plague)
Death magics (to control the dead)
Scrying/ Divination (to reveal what is unseen)
Nature (dealing with all the plants and animals of our world)
Transmogrifiction (to change shapes and appearances)
Students. Yamata Asoka (Dryad) - Fire
Ash (Jester) - Fire
Wulfgang (Shaowulf1) - Storm
Zauber (Philote) - Protection
Tiberius (Zaleramancer) - Summoning
Billy Bishop (GentlemanVaultboy) - Death Magics
Eric Ashgrove (Bug10000)- Wind
Awesome (Mr. Awesome) - Destruction
Obito Shinowaki (piemanftw) - Wind
Samuel Irving (Cabanilla) - Water/Ice
Dedric Soulvain (Coopkramer) - Illusion
- Try to keep things realistic. No overkill moves or impossible feats.
- Try to make it a good story. This RP is above all else, a story. So remember that in a story the characters aren't always right and they don't always win. You can get hurt, you can fail at a task and you can get in trouble so try to keep that in mind while you tell your part of the story. It makes for better storytelling.
- You are here to learn magic so you won't automatically be very good at it. Keep that in mind.
- Feel free to interact with the various NPC students and Teachers at the College.
- You have to learn a new spell in class before you can use it.
- We will have none of that "Oh look I found a really convenient spell out of nowhere" crap.
- You can skip classes if you feel it is necessary.
- Classes are only one half of this RP. The other half is what you discover outside of class.
- It's okay to narrate other people sometimes, but don't get carried away.
- Items must be approved before used. That means you cannot find weapons when its convenient.
I would like to take this chance to ask you all what you think of the RP so far. Thoughts about the plot, the activities, the items. I would also like to hear what you guys would like to see in the future of this RP. More battles? More puzzles? More items?
No fighting really though I kinda want to do that more of a contest/tournament/competition piting student against student. Like in the paintball episodes of community. where students turned the campus into a paintball warzone for the prize! It was hilarious.
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.
It would be nice to see the world react to us more. Sometimes, it feels like we're the only students, roaming empty hallways. What does the student body think of the spider attack? What is everyone else doing? Maybe have some students recognize Eric as the prank kid, who nevertheless killed the queen spider.
I think I may find my mage tool upon returning to the Sprite, considering it is a Sprite related object. Maybe find a book that describes the information Vault gave me.
(Vault, would you want to join the Elemental Planes RP? Tell me in the EPRP comments thread if you would.)
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?
1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.