College of Magic Comments 3

Locked 1000 messages Options

Re: College of Magic Comments 3

Tsubasa & Wen Tien
Administrator
Aaaaaaaaw, but it would be quite interesting to have occur.
http://loc.wikia.com/wiki/Mina

In NB:
Crescent's best technique: Moonless Night
Suzu's favorite technique: Shining Blade

Re: College of Magic Comments 3

The Junkyard Cat
Again up for vote and only if that person is willing for their character to have that demon. I'm willing I just don't know what my character's demon would be.
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: College of Magic Comments 3

Marvelous Miscreant
You may get that chance very soon...
Praise the Sun

It could be most anything, I know that Eric Ashgroves would be the fact that he thinks he isn't a good enough mage to face his father.
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 3

Tsubasa & Wen Tien
I'm willing as well to have Asoka be the one facing her inner demons which would be represented as her two older sisters.
http://loc.wikia.com/wiki/Mina

In NB:
Crescent's best technique: Moonless Night
Suzu's favorite technique: Shining Blade

Re: College of Magic Comments 3

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Again, you'll be facing them, but not in the way that they will be represented in physical forms.
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 3

Gentleman Vaultboy
I'm totally willing for Billy to face his demons. He's a little bit shaken up at the moment as it is, so this should be fun.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Excellant....if it is decided to be you, I'll need to know what problems it is that Billy is dealing with
Praise the Sun

Well, I'd say his current psychological need to go after something way out of his weight class, and the feeling that he's been dragging people along for a ride that may very well end with them dead.

oooooooo I got an Idea where the students get stuck in the same illusion. And someone plays mind games with em.

Whos says I haven't planned something like that already...
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 3

The Junkyard Cat
You sneaky dog you.

Last idea so far is something with mind control. Oh keep forgetting to put my Mage tool.

Boots of Jack Frost

Object: Boots
Effect: Makes a small fog around user so that his image is obscured
Unique ability: boots act like skates on any surface allowing the user more mobility
Personality: Joking/ Oblivious
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: College of Magic Comments 3

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Hmm....I just remembered something about Mage tools....it may affect some people's tools....

Here
Praise the Sun

So Marv you gonna pick up the pace of the library soon cause in some way I feel some deviousness coming from you. Well just because so far the library was very easy of a task.

Its up to you guys to push it forward, I can't control your character's actions.
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 3

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Oh, did we ever pick who was going to face thier inner demons?
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 3

So what have I missed?

Re: College of Magic Comments 3

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Where did you leave off, I forget.
Praise the Sun

Re: College of Magic Comments 3

Before they went to find the corpse of the spider.

Re: College of Magic Comments 3

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Ah ok then.

-they disected the spider corpses to find out that they were only contructs. They turned back into stick models held together by hair when cut.

-Billy then went to have the hair scryed by Samantha Oddak (an Oracle in the divination wing). All that was revealed was a red eye.

-Billy Also found a new pal, Gob, a strange creature that like to eat stuff.

- The students were introduced to Mage tools and were instructed that they wouls soon encounter thier own (i can tell you more abotu these if you want)

-Billy had a chat with the Headmaster about the red eye. The headmaster suggested he check the Forbidden section of the library.

- a group of students (Eric, Asoka, Billy, Cabanilla...) went into the forbidden ection and found a mural detailing the schools history. They found that a red eyed creature is sealed beneath the school.

-right now, they are attemptng to leave the Forbidden section
Praise the Sun
123456 ... 50