Congratulations!

Congrats vespert on getting 100 powers!

Re: Congratulations!

Vespert
Thanks but I only have 98 powers as I acquired Anatomical Automatism three times.

Re: Congratulations!

Really?

Well, congrats in 2-
3 days then
WHD

Re: Congratulations!

WHD
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Congratulations!

Same from me!

Re: Congratulations!

Vespert
Thanks to both of you!
WHD

Re: Congratulations!

WHD
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Congratulations!

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Congratulations!

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
Damn 100 over 150 i am gonna be screwed
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Congratulations!

Sini
Congrats on 100 superpowers, Spydyr!

I'm still far behind.. (46 or 47 superpowers)
Good luck in the battle arena
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

Re: Congratulations!

Vespert
There will be another reason to celebrate as the site will soon reach 3000 superpowers!

Re: Congratulations!

Hm...congrats to you and the site then... good on ya...
WHD

Re: Congratulations!

WHD
CONTENTS DELETED

Vespert
You have to count them. When you look at the list, there are 20 abilities per column. So, that's 80 abilities per page. At this time, there are currently 2947 powers, including Empowered Resurrection and Hi My Name Is.

Re: Congratulations!

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin
WHD

Re: Congratulations!

WHD
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Congratulations!

Sini
I'm on 50, I celebrate with the :> face.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence
WHD

Re: Congratulations!

WHD
CONTENTS DELETED