DENIED!

Re: DENIED!

neogenetica
Don't worry. Hasmake made it.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: DENIED!

Sorry. Forgot to change the "wrote" part.

Re: DENIED!

No need to resist. Give in...give in to your urges...

Re: DENIED!

Marvelous Miscreant
Thank goodness, I thought a moron was posing as me and submitting grammatically incorrect powers
Praise the Sun

Re: DENIED!

Re: DENIED!

And then the light bulb went ding over the head of many evil people.

Re: DENIED!

 I saw nothing...

Re: DENIED!

Marvelous Miscreant
They can try. Luckily I have some very powerful friends on the list...
Praise the Sun

Re: DENIED!

 Didn't you hear me? I saw NOTHING...

Re: DENIED!

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Not sure what you mean by that, but I'll assume it isn't good for me.
Praise the Sun

Re: DENIED!

neogenetica
AAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! All those that have slaughtered the english language must Die. The person who wrote My immortal shall be the first in the reaping.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: DENIED!

Do you really want that person's soul?

Re: DENIED!

No, no, young Neo...leave the Gillespie to ME...
Whd

Re: DENIED!

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Whd

Re: DENIED!

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DENIED!

Now you're getting into the spirit.

This is where teh cuckoo-crazy powers go.

The kind that make your brain sad.

Re: DENIED!

neogenetica
Trying not to freak out, since when is wind a force? IT HAS KINETIC ENERGY, IT ITSELF IS NOT A FORCE!
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: DENIED!

GreenDay
And they said it was seperate from the other 4 elements, one of which IS AIR, ALSO KNOWN AS WIND
You aren't symmetrical. You. Aren't. Symmetrical.
YOU! AREN'T! SYMMETRICAL!?!?!?!?!?!
DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: DENIED!

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
*twitch*...... Stupid....people......
Praise the Sun

Re: DENIED!

GreenDay
Don't be sad Don't go "WHAT!?!" Don't die from seeing the insane stupidity Don't go insane Just put on your happy face
You aren't symmetrical. You. Aren't. Symmetrical.
YOU! AREN'T! SYMMETRICAL!?!?!?!?!?!
DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
123456 ... 11