Does anyone believe???

1234

Does anyone believe???

Leocardo
Does anyone on here even believe that this all could be real? That somewhere in this world some people can do these things? If not then you're wrong. Some of us can. Not everyone and not all these things are capable, it's only some. And those of us who can hide it from everyone because they don't understand, and as humans, we mostly kill what we don't understand. Please someone believe me. Some of it's real. Not seeing it doesn't make it not exist. I just hope you'll understand my warning before it's too late.

Re: Does anyone believe???

Dark
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Does anyone believe???

Scotch
I believe, I just can't believe that anyone would hide an amazing skill like these ones. Let's assume that everyone on the planet is equally likely to have a power. Who is to say that they all fall one shy people who never reveal their skills? People generally crave attention. I'd say at least 75% of the people on the planet would reveal a power if they had one, myself included. But then again, I may not understand the human mind as well as I think.
Also, I don't understand the notion that someone with powers isn't human. If I knew someone with powers, I would consider them to be very human, they would just become the coolest person I know. If you consider it from an evolutionary stand-point, amazing mutations occur all the time, some are useful and get passed on. Of course, I do have trouble believing that someone would develop laser eyes through genetic mutation, but anything could be possible, I guess.
If you have any actual stories or could list some powers that you have seen, I think we would all appreciate it. You can keep it confidential if you want.

Re: Does anyone believe???

Confidental?  -points around- Internet remember

Still keeping a "maybe"

Re: Does anyone believe???

Leocardo
Thank you for believing at least a little. And we are human too just like everyone else, just we can do some things differently. It is highly unlikely that you'll find anyone with laser eye vision but there are other things. For instance I know a girl who can tell what your emotions are no matter what. She is also somehow developing other abilities such as reading a persons mind, or knowing things about a person(that even isn't known by anyone else) just by looking at them. But there are more too! There are some, that copy any ability that someone else has just as it is...only there's a catch. You have to be within a certain range of that person. But mutations occur in our abilities too you know, for instance I have a variant of the previous ability.
We hide because we  fear our death. That's already been established. But only some few would harbor us after seeing these things first-hand. I mean think about it, if someone you have no idea who they are walks up to you and tells you everything that going on in your head what's the first thing you'll do? Get frightened and become hostile. Even if you have an idea of it being about to happen it still freaks you out. And we're not already dead because those of us that are this way and know it still practice whether we want to or not. If we don't willing let ourselves use our abilities ,then our body will on it's own and we have to deal with it.
Exposure to society can only happen when society wants us. Otherwise we're all dead. They'll hunt us down and kill us like animals if they're not ready. Or the only other way is for us to begin becoming known about, then show ourselves. It's the only way I can think of to stop the war.

Re: Does anyone believe???

Scotch
Aww...thats so generic. Why couldn't it be that you knew someone whose bones never grew very far past the cartilage stage, making him/her more flexible. Or someone with exposed nerve endings in their fingers that allow them to deliver electric shocks. I know thats unlikely but mind reading is so generic. If she develops telekinesis I'm gonna freak out.

Re: Does anyone believe???

Dark
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Does anyone believe???

Scotch
My bad. What I meant was that psychic abilities seem very common. I would like it to be known that I absolutely believe you. Are there any other examples?

Re: Does anyone believe???

Leocardo
Who are these Traitors you speak of? I know of the Inquisitors and of the Beasts, but not the Traitors. But the war that I speak of has yet to occur, or at the very least the battle I saw is still imminant. Man using guns against man using abilities, it's a real shame that it might happen. That's what I want to keep from happening. It's a waste of lives. It's no ordinary fight when there are more than just weapons involved, when we're involved as I suspect I should be saying. And I would love to help you in this war of yours, but first I need to meet people that are powerful, know how they use thier abilities, and wait for them to evolve.
And Scotch I would tell you about someone that can do these things you speak of, but I can't. The only people I've found have it within thier head where thier abilities origionate, not thier bodies.
Plus I do wish to show my powers, but unless I know exactly how they're used I can't control them. Only those who I obtain them from have control at all times. Then those who I do get them from are all unwilling to show the world what is happening to our race and how we've changed.
By the way Dark. If I may inquire, do you have any abilities? And if so what are they? But even if you couldn't tell me those then at least tell me one thing. Do you know of the Mercenaries? All I know about them is that they have a large part in the battle, and if at all possible I wish to aid them in thier struggle.

Re: Does anyone believe???

Dark
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Does anyone believe???

Scotch
I don't understand. Who's gonna throw the first punch? If all the powers you've ever seen involve the mind, that's an indication of evolution or spiritual or mental heightening, not something that needs to be suppressed or fought over. I assume you have some precognitive abilities since you kind of hinted at it. Do you foresee anyone with physical powers? Dangerous powers that might actually threaten life on earth? Who starts the war? I just can't understand why theres so much hate involved in all of this. Why do you want to help in the war? Can't it be avoided?

Re: Does anyone believe???

Leocardo
I don't know who starts it. I saw people conjuring flames rom thier hands and making the earth quake, that's as much as I can tell you. And there's so much hate involved because it is the way of most humans when you get down to it. I want the war to be avoided. But I know that I can't help that much politically, so I would rather have it end qucker with another fighting it. And yes I do have abilities. I gain the abilities of any I meet, but usually can't use them unless I'm told what they are and how the origional owner uses them. It doesn't matter how far away I am from them like with normal leeches or hinder thier ability any. So these are all I've picked up: seeing the future (awake or asleep, it doesn't matter), a weak form of reading minds, creating wards on objects, a healing touch, all I told you that girl had, and that's about it. All the others I might have picked up I was never told about, so it's as though they don't exist.
But Dark, who are these "Masters"? They sound like they could help many of us. Keep bad things from happening. Keep the demon asleep in his hell and not awaken the Gods. I know you can't tell me here, but if at all possible I wish to acknowlage them. Maybe they'll help me overcome the curse on my powers.
Ah yes. Sorry Scotch if we keep making all these outside refrences.

Re: Does anyone believe???

Dark
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Does anyone believe???

Scotch
The way you guys are talking about it, it seems more like magic than evolution. So I guess anything that I might think is probably wrong. My ex was into this kind of stuff but I never got into it. I'm more of a science type.

Re: Does anyone believe???

If anyone, anyone at all, can explain what the heck thhose two are talking about feel free to explain..

Re: Does anyone believe???

Scotch
I know! Its like they think they've already explained everything and assume they can just keep going. Or like its common knowledge or something. Are you guys carrying on an outside conversation?

Re: Does anyone believe???

Leocardo
Sorry Scotch, we're not carrying an outside conversation. It would just appear as though we both have experiance in this matter, whether we know it or not. It's either that or we both are just thinking it's common knowledge, or using a code so we can have a certain conversation without anyone knowing.
And Dark I have actually seen a couple Masters, and yes they have taught me, just not what I need to know. Just like how you're not getting your answers, I'm not getting mine either.

Re: Does anyone believe???

Dark
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Does anyone believe???

Still lost here....

Re: Does anyone believe???

Poodychulak
The only people who would react to these things with such aggression are in a small, albeit powerful, minority. The way you've revealed yourself on the internet can only expose you to them... I believe, but in things quite a bit more subtle.
1234