Explaining Absences

Myself
Administrator
Here, a forum for alerting others of a future absence or explaining past ones.

Hate to rush off again so soon, but I won't be online for a few days.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Explaining Absences

You COULD just use Message Board...

Re: Explaining Absences

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
I was kinda thinking the same thing.
Praise the Sun
WHD

Re: Explaining Absences

WHD
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Explaining Absences

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Explaining Absences

 Okay, if you insist, it can stay here.

And BTW, glad you're back.

Re: Explaining Absences

Myself
Administrator
Thanks. I appreciate the consideration.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Explaining Absences

Re: Explaining Absences

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
I'll be mostly offline this friday night and saturday.
Praise the Sun

Re: Explaining Absences

 Whatcha gonna be up to?
WHD

Re: Explaining Absences

WHD
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Explaining Absences

Marvelous Miscreant
Stuff....
Praise the Sun

Re: Explaining Absences

 Nice...

Re: Explaining Absences

Wellll.

Guess who's interenet died.

Go on. Guess.

I'm going to be semi-absent until it gets fixed.
WHD

Re: Explaining Absences

WHD
CONTENTS DELETED