Fourth New Beginning

Locked 1001 messages Options
1 ... 24252627282930 ... 51

Re: Fourth New Beginning

I should post Gaugamon. I think I will...

Re: Fourth New Beginning

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
*Summons bigger bull horn* WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED SHADOW"WULF" THE HEDGEHOG
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Fourth New Beginning

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
what or who the eff is gaugamon
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Fourth New Beginning

Marvelous Miscreant
You're losing your name calling mojo...That was clever, but it wasn't nearly as funny as some of your others.
Praise the Sun

Re: Fourth New Beginning

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
i used my best one's too early now my resivor is becoming tapped. I need to think and learn
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Fourth New Beginning

Marvelous Miscreant
isn't it spelled Gaogamon?
Praise the Sun

Re: Fourth New Beginning

Bruce Wayne: Hey, uh, kid, I get to announce my wedding proposal, right?

Rogue: Oh, my GAWD! Farealz? Y'all's gettin' MARRIED?!?! Hey, ever'body! Brucey an' Selene's finally gettin' MARRIED!

*Crowd cheers*

*I hand bullhorn back to Bruce, getting the Batman glare*

*meep*

Re: Fourth New Beginning

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
yea now i know it's a digimon i knew something was up
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Fourth New Beginning

Gaugamon.

Re: Fourth New Beginning

Marvelous Miscreant
Ah yes, The Batman glare. Few can withstand its fury.
Praise the Sun

Re: Fourth New Beginning

He would NOT like the reference.

Re: Fourth New Beginning

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
not as much as my Xero-glare i can stare into your soul and mentally torture and rape you then i can make you experience your nightmares while feeling every injury you've ever gotten all from a stare from blood-red soulless eyes behind  a silver haired mane
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Fourth New Beginning

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
why wouldnt he then shad whats so wrong about it
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Fourth New Beginning

Marvelous Miscreant
I'm sure it's not that bad...
Praise the Sun

Re: Fourth New Beginning

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
Oh really *Eyes slowly turn red* Wanna BET
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Fourth New Beginning

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
I've been exosed to my sister's "You're going to die" stare all my life. Nobody else's stare could possibly affect me.
Praise the Sun

Re: Fourth New Beginning

Behold. My monstrous guardian-slash-former-enemy...

GAUGAMON.

Gaugamon

Re: Fourth New Beginning

So NOT a Digimon.

Re: Fourth New Beginning

Marvelous Miscreant
Ew...
Praise the Sun

Re: Fourth New Beginning

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
okay you asked for it *Slowly turns* XERO-STARE