Game: Randomizer Wars!

1 ... 45678910 ... 19

Re: Game: Randomizer Wars!

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
And I've got Energy Imbuing....
Praise the Sun

Re: Game: Randomizer Wars!

Gentleman Vaultboy
Oh well. Who dares, wins. Slipping a manga out of my pocket (being careful to conceal the cover) I charge. I do so with the knowledge that literally everything on your person is capable of killing me. Because I only have one way to win.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Game: Randomizer Wars!

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Kinetic shoes activate! I release energy from my shoes and leap over you.

"You're not getting near me with that book!"
Praise the Sun

Re: Game: Randomizer Wars!

Gentleman Vaultboy
Plotting you trajectory through the air I begin running in the opposite direction, comic held out like a catches mitt.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Game: Randomizer Wars!

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
"Oh crap.....wait, Thermal Energy Release!" The ring on my finger shoots heat waves down on your perfectly flamable book.
Praise the Sun

Re: Game: Randomizer Wars!

Gentleman Vaultboy
"OH CRAP"
Seeing know other choice, I clutch the book to my chest and continue running. The heat sears into my back, Burning my shirt away and charring the flesh beneath. I fight through the pain (just like all my favorite anime heroes) and run on, extending the book again as soon as the firestorm dies down.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Game: Randomizer Wars!

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
.....Ok new plan. Radiation shirt!
Praise the Sun

Re: Game: Randomizer Wars!

Gentleman Vaultboy
I have managed to barely keep up with your arc and leap the last bit of the way to you. As I wrap my arms around you and literally tackle you into the manga I feel a burning sensation all over my body.

We land in a vast open expanse. Black clouds blot out the sky. Red lightning arks between them and occupationally strikes the turquoise grass or one of the strange lolly-pop like trees. The ground shutters and cracks around us. I roll of of you and throw up onto the ground from the radiation sickness.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Game: Randomizer Wars!

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
I stop the radiation and tackle you. "where did you take us?!?!?"
Praise the Sun

Re: Game: Randomizer Wars!

Gentleman Vaultboy
Despite the truly horrific amount of pain I am currently in I manage to let out a small chuckle.
"You know how the characters spent what seemed like forever on Namek? Well, the good news is we won't be here that long."

"The bad news is that only one of us pops out of the book when the planet blows."
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Game: Randomizer Wars!

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Well then....there's no time to lose. I raise my thermal ring point blank and fire.
Praise the Sun

Re: Game: Randomizer Wars!

Gentleman Vaultboy
The fire sears through my chest straight through to the ground. I let out a pained noise and die.

I appear outside of the book as you are left on the exploding planet Namek. Though you have been abandoned to your fate I have also been slain with your penultimate attack  I have burns all over my back and my skin is starting to blister and swell. I scratch my head and a clump of my hair comes off. I will probably develop cancer If the radiation sickness doesn't kill me first.
I roll over and vomit again.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Game: Randomizer Wars!

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Well, It'll be pretty cool when it explodes..........BOOM!
Praise the Sun

Re: Game: Randomizer Wars!

Gentleman Vaultboy
This one is definitely a draw. It's to bad, I would have won if you hadn't gone all Chernobyl on me.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Game: Randomizer Wars!

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
So far I've won two and tied two.

Steampunk Hero > Deadly Grip Snap
Cash Manipulation > Mastery of the Great Ice Aura
Energy Morph = Rise of Cthulhu
Energy Imbuing = Anime Entering
Praise the Sun

Re: Game: Randomizer Wars!

GreenDay
Who wants to fight Potential Kinesis
You aren't symmetrical. You. Aren't. Symmetrical.
YOU! AREN'T! SYMMETRICAL!?!?!?!?!?!
DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Game: Randomizer Wars!

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Not me...
Praise the Sun

Re: Game: Randomizer Wars!

Gentleman Vaultboy
I'll take you on with Conditioner Breath.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Game: Randomizer Wars!

jester_of_god
I got souls...
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.
1 ... 45678910 ... 19