Quantcast

Guess who's back

ParallelanPrincess
Hi!
It's-a-me, Savior908!

Sorry I went AWOL. Freshman year of college hit me like a ton of bricks. I was really busy for the last..year...but I'm back with a  vengeance and ready to get back to some tomfoolery.

And with my return comes the revamp of Greetings from Celadon

Yay!

*throws confetti*
Student, Secret Agent, Princess

Re: Guess who's back

 Ja! Mimi-ko!

So happy to have you back on the Forum!

Re: Guess who's back

ParallelanPrincess
Dude

We discussed this XD

Yes I am back
Student, Secret Agent, Princess

Re: Guess who's back

 Talking about it is one thing. Seeing it is entirely another.

Re: Guess who's back

Myself
Administrator
Huzzah! Welcome back!
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]