How to use this section of the forum

12

How to use this section of the forum

justinm
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How to use this section of the forum

Can we add ideas for abilities that we can't think up names for or need ideas to finish it?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How to use this section of the forum

Isaaco3000
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
The tale of humanity will never come to a close, for the struggle of survival is a war without end, and war – war never changes. - Fallout 3

Re: How to use this section of the forum

Well you put it here first so anyone who can see these forums knows its yours
Fry

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How to use this section of the forum

Fry wrote
Bleakean is an awsome powerr1!
n0 rU!eS!#%YU&

this is all i can say,   ????HUH???

Re: How to use this section of the forum

Isaaco3000
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
The tale of humanity will never come to a close, for the struggle of survival is a war without end, and war – war never changes. - Fallout 3

Re: How to use this section of the forum

If you know what that means....please tell me

Re: How to use this section of the forum

Captain Jade Tigereye
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How to use this section of the forum

JoeD
I'm new to this site and very new to these types of bloging.
I need to learn the tips and tricks of the possibilities I can
do here. But any way I like to start with an interesting thought
that there were plenty of powers that have been told in ancient stories
like Son-Wukon (from journey to the west) that can walk, ride and clime on clouds.

So I was thinking that some of us should start observing these stories from antiquity
and start adjusting them into modern superpowers with technical names.
Example: Son-Wukon's ability would be called "Vapor Riding" or "Nimbus Walking"
The ability to ride, clime, walk, and ride on any form of water based vapors. Steam, clouds,
fogs, you name it.
Somethings we cannot explain, neither should we provoke them.
WHD

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How to use this section of the forum

Can we add a new section to the forum, for the RP, please. I think that would be most beneficial, because as soon as somebody starts posting in another thread, the 'Characters' thread, the 'Wouldn't it be cool if..." thread, the 'Official RP Thread' and numerous other threads important to our RPing would be moved from the main page. Hm...then again... maybe it all still belongs in this section. What do YOU think?

Re: How to use this section of the forum

Vespert
Done. If there are other threads you need to be moved to the RP section, just tell me.

Re: How to use this section of the forum

you know how to make an RP section in the forum?

Re: How to use this section of the forum

Oh, hehe, never mind, I noticed...

Re: How to use this section of the forum

There's a lot of idea and story sharing goin' on right now...lol, very nice.

Re: How to use this section of the forum

Loving the recent uprise of RPs and interactive stories, etc. dog products

Re: How to use this section of the forum

 Should each section have a thread like this?

I think some people need to know what sorts of threads belong in each section...

Re: How to use this section of the forum

Philote
Administrator
I don't think its necessary. If you want to do something like that you could just do an overarching post in the new New User section.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
12