King of the Hill.

1234567

Re: King of the Hill.

Gentleman Vaultboy
Chuck kicks down the door to find me sitting on the throne in a bad ninja turtles Halloween costume, a viking helmet, and a red wig.

I blink three times at him and he freezes.

Surprise! It was me! I was on the hill all along!
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: King of the Hill.

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
The story then cuts to a narration of The Twilight Zone

"Gentlemen Vault, a simple man with simple goals. To protect and claim this so called hill for what is rightfully, in his mind, his. Only to discover that he is in fact Bug"

Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do

He then turns into Bug who takes the hill in slight confusion.
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: King of the Hill.

The Narrator
Chuck Norris doesn't freeze, ice doesn't dare touch him without his permission!

MY HILL

--
Derek A. Haynes
Lead Tutor

"There's one thing you should know about me; I never explain anything!"

Re: King of the Hill.

Gentleman Vaultboy
Chuck reaches up and rips off his mask, reveling ME! I run behind the throne and roadhouse kick the axe, causing the whole room behind me to drop into lava.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: King of the Hill.

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
Feeling cheated, i summon the BLOOD GOD and in exchange for the blood of certain demons i had collected he then caused GV to turn into a mass of blood.

Said blood turning allowing me to reclaim the (albeit bloody) throne.
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: King of the Hill.

WonderDrow
Administrator
As soon Bug sits down the throne turns out to be an upgraded version of a rocket chair.

The ROCKET THRONE OF DOOM.

We Got A Lift Off !!!

At the place where the throne used to be lays a small note :
"Beware of the activation button on the throne. Cheers, Wonder."

True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: King of the Hill.

Gentleman Vaultboy
Wonder! Hey Wonder! Down here. Look, just siphon me up and inject me into your veins, and I'll help you keep the hill. I've got a power that makes it so that, no matter who tries to take it from you, you will keep the hill. So please, please, hurry up before I start attracting flies.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: King of the Hill.

The Narrator
Administrator
Narrator sends Chuck Norris to protect the Hill, and stands on top with his arms crossed. Awaiting the next poor unfortunate soul!

Or, you know, anyone really. I'm up for anybody. I mean, this is Bowser's castle so there might be Swoops. I don't know if there's such a thing as a vampire Swoop, but I'm not in the mood to find out in my current state.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

"There's one thing you should know about me; I never explain anything!"

Re: King of the Hill.

WonderDrow
That's a most interesting idea.

With a flick of my left hand all of Vault's bloody mess evaporates into a charged red cloud.

With a wave of my right hand the red cloud forces itself into The Narrator's body through all of his orifices.

Let's hope you two will get along in the same body.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: King of the Hill.

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
The scene shifts to chuck norris's body as he is strapped to a table, wire going through his head.
"turns out he was drugged by one of my associates and put into a virtual reality where he's on the hill...very very sad that one" Bug states on the real throne, Now bolted to the ground with rocket fuel empty.
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: King of the Hill.

The Narrator
Administrator
(((So are me and vault one now??)))

BROTHER! I LIVE ON THROUGH THIS ARM!
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: King of the Hill.

The Narrator
Administrator
Vault and Narrator use their combined efforts to un thrown the hill and claim it for themselves until they decide to unfuse themselves

--
Derek A. Haynes
Lead Tutor
Destined for Greatness: Academic Services
*~\The Narrator/~*

"There's one thing you should know about me; I never explain anything!"

Re: King of the Hill.

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
Well before you used your "combined efforts" i managed to dig up some ground from the hill...just enough to turn it into only a mound...not a hill the remaining dirt i add to a random pile to form an actual "hill" which is sit upon.

Narrator, tell him it doesn't count unless he has the whole thing.

(( You could use sign language or obscene handgestures. And the saying "Talk To The Hand" may have become quite literal. ))
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: King of the Hill.

The Narrator
Administrator
Vault-narrator-boy was informed of the hill dirt Moving antics and reminds all f the Oringal rules of this game.

Narr-vault-atorboy reclaims the hill, and takes it in its entirety to the outskirts of Narnia

--
Derek A. Haynes
Lead Tutor
Destined for Greatness: Academic Services
*~\The Narrator/~*

"There's one thing you should know about me; I never explain anything!"

Re: King of the Hill.

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
*Thump*

The sound of a muffled dart making it's way into NVB's (narratorvaultboy's) neck is heard. After the fall of the body the next two hours were filled with moving crews and construction as the ENTIRE HILL this time was excavated. Leaving a crater with a simple note.

"NANANANABOOBOO....stick your head in DOODOO"

Signed,

Bug.