Lords of Creation (New Story Thread)

1 ... 22232425262728 ... 51

Re: Lords of Creation (New Story Thread)

 "Stupid bird! Shoo! Go! Go away!" Uburra-Namall recoiled at the sight of the bird, "I'm looking for the patron of this place, and I certainly can't find him with you flapping and squawking about!"

She tried to avoid the bird at first, but then stopped; he felt faintly familiar, and she eyed the bird suspiciously.

 "...Crav? Is that you?"

Re: Lords of Creation (New Story Thread)

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
I shift quickly into a mortal guise and flash a wry smile. "Who else? Looking for something?"
Praise the Sun

Re: Lords of Creation (New Story Thread)

 "Oh, phew..." Uburra-Namall blushed, realizing how foolish she must have seemed, "Yes. I have some items I made in my spare time. I figured they might be of some interest to you."

She sets down the bag she had with her and opens the bag to reveal her precious stones.

Re: Lords of Creation (New Story Thread)

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Crav's face lights up with excitement. "These are lovely. So exquisite. I could craft so many beautiful things with these. So many possibilities."
Praise the Sun

Re: Lords of Creation (New Story Thread)

 "Ah, I thought you might like them. I have ideas for them as well." She smiled, pleased at having piqued Crav's interest, "Come, Crav. Walk with me, talk with me."

Re: Lords of Creation (New Story Thread)

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
"For a beauty such as yourself, anything." Crav walks alongside the goddess of love.
Praise the Sun

Re: Lords of Creation (New Story Thread)

The goddess smiles to herself. Perhaps her idea was not so unlikely after all. Oh, the things she had in mind...it seemed to be working perfectly.

Re: Lords of Creation (New Story Thread)

Tsubasa & Wen Tien
Fubuki and Koriko labored by creating ice pillars and other minor constructs to aid in finding and aiding the wounded. The Mugen-no-Magatama worked wonders with its near limitless mana. It was highly unlikely the Divine Artifact would run out of mana before all the wounded and dead were found. Others helped the twins with manual labor for despite being twin heroes, Koriko and Fubuki were still not that strong in comparison to most races. Suddenly, a bright flash lit up the work site, startling all there. Koriko and Fubuki look up to see a Durhian with a metal box around his neck, "Great! That was just great! It'll be good for the article on this disaster!"

Koriiko and Fubuki walk up to him as Koriko asks, "What in the world do-"

Fubuki interjects, "You think you're doing? That could have caused someone to trip and-"

Koriko: "Fall, hurting themself and creating another injured person! Who do you-?"

Fubuki: "Think you are?"

The Durhian pays no heed to Koriko or Fubuki and puts out his hand just like he did with the Watchman, "Name's Tomes, Pessimal Tomes, correspondant for the Cravian Daily. Was supposed to be here writing-"

Koriko cuts him off, "We don't care what-"

Fubuki: "You are writing! Just keep yourself from-"

Koriko: "Being a safety hazard!"

Tomes: "I met the Watchman earlier and interviewed him. Do you know where I can find the other gods, like Mina and that Gilgamesh fellow?"

Kagehana walks up silently behind Tomes and speaks, startling him, "Mistress Mina is not here as of right now. Fubuki, Koriko, go continue with your work."

The twins hurry back to the work site as Tomes answers, "Do you know where I can find her? I would like to int-"

Kagehana: "I'm afraid that is not possible right now. Meeting her would mean your death. She is dealing with ... an intruder on her land. Now go. Your presence is not required here."

Kagehana watches as the Tomes walks off. She'd have to let Mina know about him for security.
http://loc.wikia.com/wiki/Mina

In NB:
Crescent's best technique: Moonless Night
Suzu's favorite technique: Shining Blade

Re: Lords of Creation (New Story Thread)

Marvelous Miscreant
As they walked, Crav questioned the goddess, "Now tell me, what are your plans for these sparkling stones. I am excited to work with them."
Praise the Sun

Re: Lords of Creation (New Story Thread)

Philote
Motes Left: 3

I arrive at the free cities, and observe the repairs being made in my new body. Most people have heard of Gilgamesh from my times in the free cities before, but my new form confused them, as many had never seen a Shardmind before. I do not stop to talk with the people as I glide through the city. I travel to several locations that are heavily damaged and use Naram's ability to raise some houses from the ground for the citizens to return to (+1 mote).

On a couple occasions, I arrive at medical stations, and with my domain of the body, I heal them (+1 mote). Eventually, rumors roam the cities about a new spirit that has taken Gilgamesh's armor.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Lords of Creation (New Story Thread)

Gentleman Vaultboy
"Well high newcomer, what might.." the Watchman started at the Shardmind, until he saw it's eyes.

It is a known fact that that Gods could change into any form they please, but there was one part of their bodies that was difficult to hide. The eye, after all, are the windows to the soul , and a God would have to be very good at deception indeed if he wanted to hide the truth that could be found in them. A Gods eyes would always portray their true nature.

"Gilgamesh? Is that you? That doesn't look like a shape shift, your morphic field is way too stable. I didn't know you could do this."
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Lords of Creation (New Story Thread)

Philote
Administrator
"Ah, hello Watchman, I was starting to get annoyed with all these civilians. Someone will have to answer for starting the rumor that some fledgling spirit had stolen my armor, as if I'd let anyone dare to take it."

"As for this new body, I took over one of my heroes, Naram the Shardmind Planeshaper."

"Oh, you can overlap any of your guys. That must come in handy. How's it work? Is he, uh, well, in there? With you?"
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Lords of Creation (New Story Thread)

Philote
Administrator
"He is still with me in a sense. Naram is in a dream like state where he can experience the many heroic acts, including mine, that are present at the moment."

"They shall be signs of wealth, and of privilege." Uburra-Namall mused thoughtfully, "They shall be signs of great beauty and uniqueness. They shall be my gift to those who have my favor. And my curse to my enemies..."

"Brilliant, we should get started at once."
Praise the Sun

Re: Lords of Creation (New Story Thread)

Philote
Motes Left: 8

"So, Watchman, we have been reconstructing for quite a while now and there are still many places that are damage. Is there no way to speed up the process?"

"I'm at a loss. I want to do more, but I'm wary about using godly power so near the wall. It's a creation of Hazet, after all, and we don't know what could happen. It might just destabilize it."
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Lords of Creation (New Story Thread)

Philote
Administrator
"What if we just replaced it, this one is broken anyways."

"And what of the sea, it should of stopped storming by now but it hasn't quit."
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Lords of Creation (New Story Thread)

Mik_Hael
I think I'll wait here.
1 ... 22232425262728 ... 51