Marvel Comics!

For general Marvel Comics discussion. Feel free to comment your feelings about the current state of Marvel, hopes/wishes/predictions for the future, or just sound off on what you feel about the title in general.

Re: Marvel Comics!

Re: Marvel Comics!

Thoughts??

Re: Marvel Comics!

Show Some Love for Marvel’s Tilda Johnson, AKA Deadly Nightshade!

Re: Marvel Comics!

Are you watching Marvel's Agents of SHIELD? Which Arc do you think will be your favorite, this season?

Or--[SPOILERS!]--

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Re: Marvel Comics!

AMERICA CHAVEZ SOLO IS AROUND I HAVE BOUGHT IT AND PREORDERED THE SECOND ISSUE

Re: Marvel Comics!

It's on my to-read list. America blessed my soul in The Ultimates. Being new to actually reading the comics, that's my first experience with the characters, but I'm ready for more.