Message Board 3

123456

Re: Message Board 3

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Phi, when you see this, I need to chat with you.
Praise the Sun

Re: Message Board 3

Philote
Administrator
Whats up? You can shoot me an email, facebook message, or something.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Message Board 3

Has anybody here tried out the new Wiki?

Please tell me what you think?

Re: Message Board 3

Philote
Administrator
Hi again, I will take a moment to check the new site out.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Message Board 3

Lemme know what you think. I'm working on adding some of the powers contributed to the previous site, in addition to some ideas I came up with on my own, AND some I thought could be of use from PowerListing (with some improvements as necessary).

Lots of work is going into it, but unfortunately, pic gathering is slow going, cause I don't want to copy pics straight off of other wikis.

Re: Message Board 3

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Round 3 of NB character sketches? I'm itching to draw characters with superpowers.
Praise the Sun

Re: Message Board 3

Yes, please!

Re: Message Board 3

Philote
Hey! People are still alive here.

I'd love more pictures.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Message Board 3

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
You know.....yeah id love to see some new pictures from you Marv. It's been a minute....hour...I realize I can't fully quantify the amount of time I've been away from this bastion of early creativity and mental hoola-hooping. Really building up a wish for a catch-up discussion. (Oh, I missed these early Emojis. So wonderful they were...are).
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Message Board 3

I don't think we ever got you a Marv-pic. I'd love to see how yours turns out.

Re: Message Board 3

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
Yeah....incarnates I think I called the "race" I made, for NB. Yeah I'm definitely going back and seeing how I used to emote and "write" years ago. It seems so odd to think about how just a few short years can change a person's vernacular. Well, less of a vocal vernacular more of a typing dialect. I'm just really scared about how poor my quality of writing was compared to today. I can remember having a very lacking capacity for storytelling. Kind of like going back to see like old videos of yourself. Worth shudders if you ask me.
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Message Board 3

Philote
Administrator
Hopefully we have all improved in our creativity. Philote is still a concept that I play around with and will probably continue to build throughout my life.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Message Board 3

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Well for those of you who didn't see my post in the SPL Facebook chat. I'm thinking of doing this round of character sketches as Ultimate versions of each character. Something akin to the final form of most Anime characters. There will be losts of cool armor, weapons, and powers involved.

So, if y'all want, you can give me a few inputs about your characters, and I'll take those themes and use my "artistic talent" to exaggerate them into my version of Ultimate forms.

Interested?

This is gonna be fun. I don't get a lot of opportunities to draw really awesome things. Plus, I've improved a lot since the last round of character sketches and these should turn out much much better.
Praise the Sun

Re: Message Board 3

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
That's gonna take some thought, the biggest issue I had was that I made my.... OC/St too broad or all encompassing. The incarnate of imagination.... A amorphous shapeshifter? Imagination can be anything or nothing,  ever changing or expanding or shrinking or reforming. Curse my past self for his lack or foresight or thought!!!

I know why I didn't, I was a dumb young man who didn't like things being the same. If I wanted to be a Knight I was a Knight, a blob, a 4-8 winged cat bear.... rabbit thing. Now I have to take my old fractured idea and caulk up the bad ideas with smart glue.... Yeah that sentence made all the sense
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Message Board 3

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Well, give it a thought and get back to me on it.
Praise the Sun

Re: Message Board 3

Philote
Well you already did a pretty awesome job of doing my ultimate version the last time you offered, but I would still love to see an updated version.

Only thing I would mention on this over last time is that the wings should end in white instead of black.

If you feel up to adding a little more this time, there is also the possibility of adding in my Soul Sphere. Something a little like this encircling my character. Technically the Soul Sphere has its own set of details but that would probably cover things too much but if you are interested I could tell you.

Since my last time visiting NB, there has been an update to my overall character. I have added in a second sword into my main armory called Crown. It is a black/purplish mirror image of my other sword, Halo, the white one in the picture above. Crown is made of Uncreation energy, a different thing from my backstory, and has some different properties than Halo but otherwise is identical except for the color.

For a new stance in order to utilize both swords as well as have access to Overdrives from my hands, something that takes inspiration from Final Form Sora. Not the point where they are both behind him in an X but more like the point where he is just moving and hovering where each sword is floating pointing forwards just adjacent to each hand like it was being held by the hands. I say not behind his back just so that it does not get in way of wings.

Whatever fits your mood Marv, just happy to hear from you guys again.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Message Board 3

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
If its okay with you. I'm going to take some of the concepts and themes in the last image I drew and exaggerate them to bring it over the top. It may turn out kinda different, but it'll definitely be awesome!
Praise the Sun

Re: Message Board 3

Philote
Administrator
You're the boss
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Message Board 3

I eagerly await your new concept.

Re: Message Board 3

Marvelous Miscreant
I just gotta finish up the drawing I'm doing right now first. Then I'll get started sketching concepts.
Praise the Sun
123456