New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

Locked 1001 messages Options

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
.......I turn polar bears white
And I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
And girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
And normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
And make your champagne bubble.
If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.

"What am i????" i asked sitting down cracking my neck
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

A wild beer binge?

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
..i really wish it was...but sadly no

 Well, it's a good one, that much is sure. Never heard that one before...

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
"want the answer"

But it's so simple dude....-_-
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

 Tell me!!!!

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

The Narrator
Administrator
I too am dying to know!
*~\The Narrator/~*

"There's one thing you should know about me; I never explain anything!"

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

 Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
No.....Nega will tell you

Pressure bro...the answer is Pressure

 Huh-wha?

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Atmospheric pressure turns polar bears hair white
emotional makes you cry
bladder pressure
pressure to fit in
pressure to look cool and play the part
pressure causes carmelization or brown in pancakes
champagne is a given
pressure will pop or break most things
including you

there
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

 Hm...yeah, you're right.

Okay, lemme think of one.

Have my heart and speak the truth,
Though death is but a lie,
And only have my soul, forsooth,
When sin is seen inside.

Who am I talking about?

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
the reaper or the devil...or robert downy junior?

 Nope!

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
love or is it a abstract concept???

 Neither!

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
a actual real thing......sex or a act of some sort

 I'll give you a hint. It's not an abstract concept. It's a being.

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
is it mythos or is it religion??
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

The Narrator
Administrator
Is it me?
*~\The Narrator/~*

"There's one thing you should know about me; I never explain anything!"
1 ... 45464748495051