New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

Locked 1001 messages Options

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

The Narrator wrote
Oh can I battle?
 Indeed. Would you like to team up against Gaugamon, against Brutus, or go against somebody on your own?

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
i'll battle gaugamon too....need some serious catching up
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

Totally doable.

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

The Narrator
Administrator
Ill watch this time, I'll get the popcorn....

*disappears*
*~\The Narrator/~*

"There's one thing you should know about me; I never explain anything!"

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
when the new NB starts i will fight
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

The Narrator
Administrator
Awwww a waste of popcorn.

On Feb 17, 2013, at 10:44 PM, "Bug 10,000 (Bug) [via Superpower List Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

when the new NB starts i will fight
Marv...i need your help with something

http://superpower-list-forum.2863604.n2.nabble.com/New-Beginning-21-Awesomeness-Revisited-tp7488760p7598582.html
To unsubscribe from New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited, click here.
NAML
*~\The Narrator/~*

"There's one thing you should know about me; I never explain anything!"

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

 Meh, we're reality benders. Have some more. *poofs up infinite popcorn tub*

With the movie theater butter. Mmmm...

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

The Narrator
Administrator
Ugh movie butter, ruined

*throws behind him*

Wait reali wha???
*~\The Narrator/~*

"There's one thing you should know about me; I never explain anything!"

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

 *summons popcorn back, begins eating* Reality Benders. Manipulators of the fabric of space, time, energy and matter.

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
all this commotion because I said I wanted a quick fight? geez.
Praise the Sun

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

The Narrator
Oh crap. That's right. I forget sometimes.

*summons kettlecorn*
*~\The Narrator/~*

"There's one thing you should know about me; I never explain anything!"

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
"Or in my case bender of imagination" i say holding a ball of dark matter in my hand.
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

The Narrator
I'm always up for a quickie.....wait.....quick battle...
*~\The Narrator/~*

"There's one thing you should know about me; I never explain anything!"

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

The Narrator
Lol. I rarely use my powers for grandiose things. I usually just
messwith my neighbors

 You know how we are. Wonder how many posts left til the next thread?

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
My post makes 4...i wanna make the new one also

Same effect, different medium of power.

by my count...four or less
Praise the Sun

Re: New Beginning 21: Awesomeness Revisited

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
One Left Guys
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....
1 ... 4748495051