New Beginning 22: Once Upon a New Beginning...

Locked 1002 messages Options

New Beginning 22: Once Upon a New Beginning...

All right. The 22nd NB. I think now is time to veer toward our next arc. Or at least toward a little meta-arc leading into a next arc. Anybody up for a battle?

Re: New Beginning 22: Once Upon a New Beginning...

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
Me and AWW I WANTED TO MAKE IT
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: New Beginning 22: Once Upon a New Beginning...

 Then you have something to be angry about. Excellent.

*Gaugamon cries out in the distance; the quaking stomps of his approach can be heard*

Re: New Beginning 22: Once Upon a New Beginning...

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
"Fine fine....who am I fighting?"
Praise the Sun

Re: New Beginning 22: Once Upon a New Beginning...

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
*eyes turn black and white, Summons Keyblades and Shirayuki*

"ugh this is gonna hurt me a lot more than him"
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: New Beginning 22: Once Upon a New Beginning...

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
i'll fight you and gaugmon.
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: New Beginning 22: Once Upon a New Beginning...

 Aw, dang, I said Bug could fight Gaugamon.

Well...I did say you could go against Brutus first. I think I'll do that first.

Re: New Beginning 22: Once Upon a New Beginning...

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Wulf, I don;t care who I'm fighting...I just want some action.
Praise the Sun

Re: New Beginning 22: Once Upon a New Beginning...

 Your fight's on hold. Sorry.

Not currently in the mood to carry on more than one battle at a time. And I did offer him a fight first.

You other guys can stand around and commentate, though.

Re: New Beginning 22: Once Upon a New Beginning...

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
"i get in the mentality and you SHOOT ME DOWN" i yell as i walk to the newly created stands

what a ripoff i should kick you in the shins

"yeah exactly"
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: New Beginning 22: Once Upon a New Beginning...

Brutus: Excellent. I've been meaning to get in some exercise, anyhow. I haven't battled in days.

*unsheathes sword*

Babaraina, it's time to wake up. We have company.

Re: New Beginning 22: Once Upon a New Beginning...

 Sorry. Maybe tomorrow.

Re: New Beginning 22: Once Upon a New Beginning...

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
"tomorrow....won't be a tomorrow when this fight starts"

time'll probably bust

"or all of existance"

 Then maybe yesterday. Or in an alternate present. Or the twelfth of never. Whenever's convenient.

Re: New Beginning 22: Once Upon a New Beginning...

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
if the fight starts because marv dropped off...the lazy something...that my new sig...marv is a lazy something
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: New Beginning 22: Once Upon a New Beginning...

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Sorry, had a fiend in crisis. I'm not lazy, just really busy. Bug, you can go ahead and fight if you're so desperate to.
Praise the Sun

Re: New Beginning 22: Once Upon a New Beginning...

 It should be fine. I think Marv will be on long enough for a decent little fight.

Re: New Beginning 22: Once Upon a New Beginning...

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
so first i can't fight now i can....no....i'm already in the stands just fight you two
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: New Beginning 22: Once Upon a New Beginning...

 Friend in crisis? Hope they're okay.

And if Marv gives up his fight, Bug, then you can fight, if you still want.

Re: New Beginning 22: Once Upon a New Beginning...

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
only when marv loses...which is in 20 posts
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....
1234 ... 51