Quantcast

New Beginning Revival

Myself
Administrator
So, this shall be the new New Beginning thread. However, to keep it from straying into the same issues as the last one, we are all to make weaknesses and/or limitations for ourselves. You don't have to ignore some powers (although you can if you want), but you do have to place vulnerabilities on yourself. There may also be a set of limits on certain powers, such as Power of Imagination.

Keep watching this thread for updates on the topic.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]