New Beginning wiki?

12

New Beginning wiki?

Myself
Administrator
Shall we make a wiki for New Beginning and the information it contains like we did for the Evolutionist's Stone? We could record our characters habits, personalities, traits and frequently used powers. It would also help us jump in and out if we cannot be there all the time (like I and WHD are not always able to do).

We could show the relationships between characters, such as those who are at ware, are allies or part of a greater team. Most importantly, it could make a timeline of sorts on a site like that of important events. We also wouldn't have to explain features of our various planets, islands, private dimensions and the like.

So, what does everyone think? If I get a good response, I can create it today.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
If you did I doubt I'd remember to update my parts at all...
Praise the Sun

Re: New Beginning wiki?

@Myself: If you create it, you'd probably be primarily responsible with filling it up.

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Myself
Administrator
That would be far too much work for any man to perform alone.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Philote
Administrator
We are not very good at keeping up with updates I think
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: New Beginning wiki?

 Tell me about it.

Warriors of Myth Wiki, Evolutionist's Stone Wiki, Evolutionist's Stone RP, doing things by yourself is pretty stinking hard...

Re: New Beginning wiki?

 You are so right...

Re: New Beginning wiki?

 *sigh* Perhaps if Dryad helped, this could be made a reality...

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Myself
Administrator
I may go ahead and create such a wiki.

May be helpful when trying to keep track of things.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: New Beginning wiki?

WonderDrow
Administrator
That will become difficult when there's a Reboot of New Beginning.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
If there is a reboot. As it is, NB is declining fast.
Praise the Sun

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Philote
Why would there be a reboot?

@Marv: Its a shame, I actually really like my NB character.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
well it's declining because as of this Nb...the amount of people who are participating and who are on a lot of the time are no longer as such......this is a bad time slot for NB or the forum as a whole for that matter.
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
It been going downhill for awhile...a very long while. It's just not fun when everyone just goes for the nuclear option right off the bat. There's not finesse. There's not skill. Its all power moves and final takedowns...

Praise the Sun

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
well when the premise is reality warpers daily life it can work.....then we added plots that required skill and finesse and due to our already known OP abilities it didn't take hold.......if we had no plots but the ones that truly worked and the rest be randomness it wouldn'tve gone downhill
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Randomness is the number one cause of its downfall. You can;t sustain randomness. After awhile, it just gets stupid.
Praise the Sun

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
well either we keep the OP powers and we keep random...or we gotta have a permanent nerfing of our powers and keep some relevant and coherent plots going..
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
I say we just let it die if it does. No sense in trying to force it.
Praise the Sun

Re: New Beginning wiki?

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
.....your right...if we can't keep the attention up with NB...then it has to end...because hell it's been running longer then any RP in the forum has....and has had several RP's worth of plots put into it.
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: New Beginning wiki?

 The Penultimate isn't going anywhere. Neither is Wulf.
12