New features

justinm
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Auto-capitalization

justinm
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Auto-capitalization

WILD_WONDER
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Search By Username

justinm
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Search By Username

Isaaco3000
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
The tale of humanity will never come to a close, for the struggle of survival is a war without end, and war – war never changes. - Fallout 3

Re: Search By Username

Superpower of the day? Sounds great.

Superpower of the Day

justinm
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Superpower of the Day

GREAT not only did someone talk but now we have a super power of the day!!

Re: Superpower of the Day

Vespert
Aww... I was looking forward to the ranking system.

Usernames are links

justinm
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Usernames are links

I saw Great!!!

Randomizer!

justinm
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Randomizer!

justinm
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Randomizer!

Scotch
I must say, I'm diggin' it. I always love changes. I've already gotten tons of use from the randomizer. I like the idea of the "get this power" thing. Allows everyone to express their taste. You might add a feature that shows all possessed powers, or a sidebar that shows what power each member currently has. Good job in any case.

Re: Randomizer!

justinm
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Randomizer!

Scotch
Sorry I'm posting this here but I didn't know where else to go.
What is that little green thing next to my avatar thing? Did I do something wrong? Am I a-gonna die?

Re: Randomizer!

I think that means your online... why you would need to know that your online is beyond me XD
WHD

Re: Randomizer!

WHD
CONTENTS DELETED