Overlord/Warlords

Re: Modai Army

neogenetica
They make a lot of enemys with the whole disecting superhumans alive thing they have going.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Modai Army

yeah, but they can't take up the entire population...

That's like if the only people under the overlord are people that work for him; who is he supposed to be terrorizing if everybody's LOYAL?

Re: Modai Army

neogenetica
Cynthia has power over japan, india, and sri lanka (the small strip of chinese transport land is not populated). Thats a lot of people. Not to mention that about half of the gifted superhumans are clones. The sub corp leader who will be added when I know how to upload pictures will have a way to make populations ignorant of exactly how the Modai are operating. At most they will be upset over things like high taxes.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Modai Army

Japan and Sri Lanka I get, but India is BIG place! That's a bit much. If you read the RP, Caleb Trelaine only had Santa Fe (a CITY in New Mexico), Lisa-Lee Cade has roughly half of Louisiana, while Day Alexander has the other half. Ella Camphrey has Chicago, Illinois. The territories vary in size, but not to a whole entire country. And if they DO get a whole country, then I call Mexico next...

Re: Overlord/Warlords

Ooh, and Mexico. Yeah, I got Mexico. Overlady Marisa Delgado, who goes by the name "Dama Verde"...

Re: Modai Army

neogenetica
I dont care about mexico but india isent that big you get a good sized chunk of africa
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Modai Army

neogenetica
This post was updated on .
This will be an overlord ( I hope)
Character:
Name: Cynthia. No known last name.

Aliases: Miss "Cyn"

Height: 5'11

Gender-female

Weight-110

Skin-caucasian

Eyes- blue

Hair-platinum blond

Race- geneticly modified human (born regular)

Chronological age- everybody who knew died

Biological age-30

Psychology- Cynthia is manipulative cunning and remembers old scores to settle. She believes in working to get something that you really want. She has been known to severley punish those breaking her rules. She anihalates all rebelion against her and is seen as cold and distant.

Likes-scaples, sterile rooms, antibiotics, cold, and snow.

Dislikes- dirty things, annoying things.

Phobias- the people who new were found pumped full of killing anti -biotics and no DNA found intact in their cells.

Knowledge-superhuman information, blade weapons, genetics, physics.

Skills- full knowledge of genetics, hand to hand combat, strategey, and knowledge of formula for synthetic products.

Unskills- kindness, cooking, and nurturing.

Powers- Synthetics: can create a multitude of synthetic things such as plastic, anti biotics, artifical DNA, metal, diamond, polymers, horomones, skin, muscle, rubber and a variety of other things.

Sub powers- Non negatable or weakened abilities: As with all people who got powers from the xenai lab incident her powers cant be negated, weakened, sealed, etc.

Power-8: she can produce enough anti biotics to kill everything in a small city.

Control- 10: she can create what she wants when she wants it and is capable of making modified artifical DNA to add superhuman traits to regular humans.

History: founder of  modai army and current leader. Her history is unknown except that she could have been born in Russia.

Apperance- Celebrity claim  Looks like white witch from Narnia.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Modai Army

neogenetica
This post was updated on .
Sub Corp Leader

Name-Sylvia

Aliases-Sylvesta O-la-Tra

Height-5'8

Gender-female

Weight-100

Skin-Caucasian

Eyes-Green

Hair-Pure White and glossy

Race-Geneticly modified human (xenai lab)

Chronological age-26

Biological age-22

Psychology- Sylvia is seen to be an extrovert who can switch between a personality relevant to a conquerer to one that is somewhat carefree and silly. She is shown to be thourough in taking over new places and eliminating enimies.

Likes- Making music videos, pop music, bazzokas, bombs, ridiculus outfits.

Dislikes-Reporters, jazz music.

Phobias- that world peace might prevail, people might think that she is normal.

Knowledge-pop music, weaponry, hand to hand combat, psychological warfare, hand to hand combat, propoganda.

Skills-all martial arts, gymnastics,poker, weapon handling, making pop music.

Unskills-cleaning, chess, housekeeping.

Powers-Continue- She can cause most things to continue. This is useful because she can make her army continue battling, continue her youth, and she broadcasts her music videos all over Modai territory to make people ignorant of Modais true workings.

Non negatable abilities-Because she got powers through Xenai lab her powers cant be negated, sealed, weakened, etc.

Super strength- She can lift much more than normal humans and can easily carry two bazookas.

Sub power-Strain handle- She can take the strain from her super strength.

Power-7- She can continue things for long periods of time and can lift one ton.

Control-8-She can choose when to continue but sometimes does it by accident.

History-Born in former U.S.A. and taught music there.

Celebrity claim-Lady Gaga

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Modai Army

neogenetica
This post was updated on .
Gene corp leader
Name-Aleta

Aliases-Eve, Gene junker

Height5'7

Gender-Female

Weight-100

Skin-Caucasian

Eyes-Green

Hair-Red (literaly)

Race-Geneticly modified human (xenai lab)

Chronological age-15

Biological age-15

Psychology-Aleta is logical flexible and calm. She focuses on her experiments and makes steady progress in Modai's hope to gain the knowledge used in the Xenai Lab.

Likes-The color green, jungles, halloween, genetics.

Dislikes-Rock music.

Phobias-Caterpillars

Knowledge-Genetics, botany, animal species.

Skills- Gene producing, gene splicing, gene adding, gene isolating, gene swapping, cooking, Irish tap dancing.

Unskills-Gymnastics.

Powers-Biological manipulation- She can manipulate genes and the other aspects of life to create abominations, give people powers, and many other things.

Sub powers-Due to gaining powers through the Xenai lab incident her powers cant be negated, sealed, removed, etc.
Innate activation knowledge-When using her powers she has a rough idea of what each gene does and what the parts of life do to produce certain traits.

Power-7-She can control a large amount of life aspects at one time and influence things heavily.

Control-9-She has excellent control over her powers and can control single genes.

History-Raised in Ireland before event.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Modai Army

neogenetica
This post was updated on .
Transciencer Leader

Name-Hitsaya

Aliases-None

Height-5 feet

Gender-Male

Weight-85

Skin-Caucasian

Eyes-Blue

Hair-White and spiky

Race-Genetically modified (Xenai lab)

Chronological age-14

Biological age-14

Psychology-Hitsaya is serious and intelligent but can be sarcastic and irritated  at times. He is a hard worker who does not like it when those he commands slack off.

Likes-Watermelon, mangos, physics, parapsychology, katanas, and ice.

Dislikes-Love, alcohol, rowdiness in those he commands.

Phobias- That one day cynthia will assighn him rowdy people who drink, synthetic watermelons.

Knowledge-Physics, alchemy, parapsychology, swordmanship, using his powers, watermelon growing, martial arts.

Skills-Physics, alchemy, parapsychology, swordmanship, using his powers, martial arts.

Unskills-Throwing a party.

Powers- Rejection-He can reject the union of matter, attacks, damage, time, fate, and space to a certain extent.

Sub powers-Non negateable abilities-Because he acquired powers through the Xenai lab his powers cant be negated, sealed, etc.

Power-9- Can reject things to great extent and over large distances(  he got his job because he can reject the damage from a lab explosion while it is happening)

Control-8- Cant reject things that recquire high accuracy that easily. Can only reject time, space, and fate to certain extents.

History-Unknown.

Looks like Hitsugaya from bleach.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Xeinia Army

neogenetica
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Xeinia Army

GreenDay
Sorry, little mistake. I posted that last one, not neo, he had been on his forum account, and forgot to log out.
You aren't symmetrical. You. Aren't. Symmetrical.
YOU! AREN'T! SYMMETRICAL!?!?!?!?!?!
DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Xeinia Army

neogenetica
Not me who forgot to log out.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Xeinia Army

GreenDay
your forum account, your responsibility to log out of it
You aren't symmetrical. You. Aren't. Symmetrical.
YOU! AREN'T! SYMMETRICAL!?!?!?!?!?!
DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Xeinia Army

neogenetica
I should just delete the first post. That is if shadowulf or the others who worked hard on the RP's integrity feel that the whole other planet thing is unfair. Repeat it was greenday who made this not me.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Xeinia Army

neogenetica
You should have looked to see who was logged in.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Xeinia Army

GreenDay
like i said they only have a moderate understanding of the technology left to them
You aren't symmetrical. You. Aren't. Symmetrical.
YOU! AREN'T! SYMMETRICAL!?!?!?!?!?!
DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Xeinia Army

oy gevalt, army on top of army...we can't have a whole 'nother alien world in the RP...

Re: Xeinia Army

neogenetica
I am sorry this got posted shadow and others, I know that you want it gone probaly. If you want I will see if I can delete it( that is if I can make sure that I wont get in trouble for doing it)
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Xeinia Army

you won't get in trouble; it's just that we can't just have army after army. That's why we're saying that overlords can't have territories that are TOO big; it must be a balance between everybody that's RPing.

But, yeah, srsly I got Mexico, and some parts of Africa (that's about four overlords...)