Plot

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
Since Zalera got the characters.I figure i could make a plot thread for the story of the arena like: origins,reason,mystical objects of power (chaos emeralds lol). I'll be working on a plot but if you guys have a story post it so that shadow,me,zalera can see if it can be put in as the unoffical plot (at least until justin sees it). if you want to make a story make one with deception,awesomeness,epicness,green-ness any other ness you can think of. Just make sure theres at least a reason to fight in the arena (objects of power,prize,etc)
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Plot

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Plot

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
the roleplaying we talked about in my thread mmorpg's suk
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Plot

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
PART 1
In 1857 In the town of Dark Falls. A meteorite Struck a Corner Store. Not far from the store a scientist lived. While local authorities were under investigation they were clueless of what to do so they called the scientist Pr. Maxwell to help them find out its origin. During the Friday evening of June 2nd Pr. Maxwell went to the site to do some private investigation. Maxwell was taking notes on its trajectory when he was looking at the meteorite his glasses fell off, and they landed in the pit of the meteor. When he went to pick them up he accidentally touched the meteor. As he touched the meteor a strange energy engulfed him and after the brief moment the energy was gone. He didnt feel anything after the event until next morning when he woke up he looked in the mirror to find he had a green tinge to his skin. At first that was the only change.On June 5th he was building a machine for a cure to his skin problem. He was getting very frustrated and concentrating and when he looked up he realized that objects in his laboratory were moving on there own accord. He panicked and jumped out of his seat,astonishingly everything stopped moving. After that encounter he realized that he had a ability that made him more of a human but at the same time less and named it "Telekinesis".

From:bug10000 and Jonathan myers
Part 2 coming tomarrow plz comment on any mistakes we made so we can fix accordingly or comment on the story
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Plot

Sini
Gotta find that damn fourth chaos emerald..
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

Re: Plot

So is this like a plot for YOUR Character, or is this the kinda Heroes, Smallville theme, where everybody finds these meteors crashing all over and discover new abilities?

Uh, never mind, I'll wait for when you post the rest

Re: Plot

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
Im trying to make the origin of how everybody got superpowers
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Plot

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
Part 2

When Pr. Maxwell studied the meteor closer he discovered that when oxygen is present within the confines of the radiation. The radiation mutates into different forms giving new mutations like control over fire or "pyrokinesis" or "superhuman-speed".
He made a entire list of the mutations and called it "superpowerlist.com". He was going to use these new powers to help mankind but something went horribly wrong. He had a vial of a unknown strain of the mutation he was going to test but he dropped it and the vial broke infecting him with the new strain. The strains effect was that it caused him to go mad with power so now he wanted all the powers for himself. He made a machine to put all of the mutations into his body making him a god but because of Maxwell's rushing he missed some vital steps. The machine malfunctioned causing maxwell to disintegrate and caused all of the radiation to fly into the atmosphere infecting the entire population of the world with the super power strain. which because of it being a radioactive substance it would infect every persons D.N.A every generation would have the strain and thus the new super-powered world was born

In a couple days i will make the battle ground story comment
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....
667

Re: Plot

667
Can I give it a shot? I'm really good at making stories and the like.

Superhuman traits have always been latent in the population. All it took was a little push.

When a huge solar flare collided with the Earth's geomagnetic field December 25, 2011 in what would later be called the Australis Event, several things happened.

First, huge auroras swept the planet from pole to pole, starting somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere and then sweeping north over every city, town, and country. No place was spared except the deepest ocean trenches and concrete bunkers; virtually every organism was drenched in their light.

Second, most electrical devices were annihilated in the electron-scattering solar wind--computers, phones, even lights went dead and stayed dead. Everyone on the planet only knew what was going on for as far as they could see or hear.

But the third effect would prove to be the most far-reaching. The radiation from heaven punched holes in the DNA of every living man, woman, and child. Some of the mutations caused horrible cancers, others did nothing. But in 20% of the cases--one out of every five people--a previously unknown to science dominant suppressor gene was destroyed. These people began to manifest hidden traits, amazing abilities that had been driven into dormancy by centuries of witch hunts and demon slayers.

When the lights came back on and communications were restored, something astonishing was revealed. The old world order had changed. A new one had arisen during the three months of darkness.

Superhuman warlords had torn apart the European continent, balkanizing the entire region--Africa was in a similar situation. An ocean away, the United States was fighting on two fronts to protect its territory from Canada and Mexico and losing horribly. South America's native population was retaking its lost jungles with its newfound abilities. The Middle East was now unified under a superhuman mercenary army hired by OPEC.

It was 2012 now--an Olympic year, as they used to say. And since London was still relatively sane in a world that had gone mad, the Games were on. But the rules would be different. The competitions would be a little bloodier. The competitors would be faster and stronger than ever before--and a few other things too.

There would be an ARENA.

Re: Plot

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
k hows about 667's story is the RP story for the arena so then we can use mine as the story for the origin of powers
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Plot

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin
667

Re: Plot

667
London is the actual site for the 2012 Olympics. Thank God for the information age.

Perhaps we could come up with a melded history, or select one history over the others. I can't comment on the topic, because I have what they call a 'conflict of interest' for this situation.

Re: Plot

Um, I personally LOVE the two back stories... freakin awesome...the origin of abilities AND the origin of the Superhuman Crisis...hm...but as for the last part, the battle arena, 667, I think that we should kinda come back to that later...until Justin has the arena up. For NOW, we'd just be doing battle and saving lives in the RP...other than THAT, I think that BOTH of the backstories would create a storyline of EPIC proportions...we might even be able to take this through time, the various star systems and different dimensions! Oooh, can't wait to figure out what we can come up with...

Re: Plot

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
combine both stories hmm....  OMG shadowwulf your a genius
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Plot

 oh, well, I try, heehee...

And the good thing is, you wouldn't even have to change either of your stories!

Re: Plot

 Ah, the good old days.

Maybe this can be used to come up with some new plots you guys have in mind?

Re: Plot

 I wonder if I should make this a plot design thread for STORIES that folks here are thinking of writing? Like, not actual story writing, but the planning, like how we did that combined group effort thing with The Factory and all the mythical races in that other thread.