Pokémon (Poké-Thread 2)

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
I have 4 favorite pokemon....all of them are legendaries...but i don't like them for their power.

Lugia :Majestic birdlike smooth texture with a mix or aerial and aquatic that just connects with me.

Zekrom: A dark streamlined yet bulky appearance with the light up blue thunder.

Victini: A small cute legend with a mix of angel and fluffy dog-like chibi that hits me in the cute button.

and Genesect: A mix of Machine and Poke-Man rumored to be a Kabutops turned machine.
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Indeed. This...? This needs to happen.

Whd

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Philote
Administrator
Jessica Nigri is the best cosplayer

I had not seen her lugia one before.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
the girl on top does look kind of heavy....it must've been a tiny bit of difficulty
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

 Worth it.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Yes. Mew.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
My friend altair wasted my master ball on a freaking trapinch when i was going for a 100% all pokemon including legendaries run
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
So? Only boring trainers use a master ball on legendary Pokemon? Real trainers use Ultra balls and Great balls...or if you're a real badass, you use pokeballs.
Praise the Sun

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

 So, you either never use the Master Ball, or use it for a dumb catch, like Marill or Rattata?

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
At least you PROBABLY GOT THE FUCKIN CHOICE!!!!!!

do you know how hard it is to get mewtwo in HG/SS using regular pokeballs or ultraballs....ballz hard!!!1

Ain't nothin' by a challenge....of which I gladly accept.
Praise the Sun

Even better....Magikarp.
Praise the Sun

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator

you are the WORST KIND OF CRIMINAL

 Nice...

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Marvelous Miscreant
If by criminal, you mean Badass Trainer of Complete Baddass-itude...then I agree. Magikarp Forever!
Praise the Sun
12345 ... 22