Pokémon (Poké-Thread 2)

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Oh, that's unfortunate!

 I hope they fix that incompatibility soon.

I sent a request for them to make a wifi spot into a Pokestop, too. My lack of mobile data also makes playing tough for me, so I can feel your feels.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Philote
Administrator
I have played the new Pokemon Go some. It is strange, the app obviously has some problems with it but it is still fun to play and it has grown so huge that you just see people playing it all over.

Hard for me to progress far though since I lack many pokestops and no gyms nearby.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

I have some stuff nearby, but I got no mobile data, so I can't even make use of stuff that's within walking distance, cause they choose areas outside of complimentary wifi zones.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Pokémon Go is bias towards the small town population, a trainer in California compared to Minnesota would be a very skewed match up.
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Philote
Administrator
Yeah, it is a shame how the Pokemon Go Dream did not survive
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

My character is literally moving on an abandoned, empty wasteland. I don't have any Pokestops, Gyms or Pokemon show up at all. I'm all alone.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
I still can't play Pokemon Go because my phone is several years out of date and isn't compatible.

But I did manage to play the Pokemon Sun and Moon demo. It was fun and now I'm hyped for the real deal.
Praise the Sun

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
I got stuck after running out of poke balls and being in a 2-4 pokestop TOWN!!!
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Philote
I am just able to stay afloat in Pokemon Go. Not completely barren but not making progress either.

My 3ds does not have enough memory for the Sun and Moon demo because I have Smash Bros downloaded on it, so that makes me sad that I have to wake. I think I am going to preorder Moon and talk my brother into playing Sun

How much does each game cost?

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
39.99 each (tax obviously.) and for the first time that I've heard there offering a dual sun/moon single purchase pack for 79.99 (guessing less money on total tax.) or maybe some special thing you get I can't tell.

Is that typical?

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Philote
I know that you get x100 Pokeballs for each game if you get the bundle and that ordering it that way enables you to more securely get both copies before they run out. I was sort of hoping it would make it a little cheaper as well though.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
39$ is basic 3ds game price. So I'm waiting for the reason to buy the game like exclusive Pokémon or story....
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Hope it turns out to be good. I think it looks cool, but that's just me. I haven't played proper games in years.