Pokémon (Poké-Thread 2)

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

 Girth???

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
Yes.

GIRTH

Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

 Oh, dear... bleccch *retch*

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
it's so funny to say though.....take your voice and make it sound menacing then just say "you can't ignore my/his girth" you'll crack yourself up

 I doubt my mind is QUITE that dirty...

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
doesn't have to be dirty...there's like 100 ways to pronounce girth and most if not all of them are funny

 Nice try, Bugs, there aren't many ways to interpret that in relation to saying 'somebody's girth'. Tends to end up with an interpretation somewhere in the gutter...

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
"Man this Donut's girth makes it hard for me to eat it"

"The Girth of this cylinder makes it hard for metal processing"

"This bat's girth makes it heavy and hard to use"

See, Lots of uses for the word
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

 Too bad NOBODY uses them like that.

Girth tends to mean two things. And neither of them is like that.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
that still means it CAN be pronounced and uses in that context......so i win
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

 Yeah...good luck working that into conversation without it sounding awkward.

Even when you win against me...you lose against me.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
even when i win i still lose
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
My life is without purpose i was born here out of weakness and i will die by chance
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

 No, no...your life has purpose, and you weren't born out of weakness (though, you will die, "by chance"). You're just not always right. No worries. I've been wrong plenty of times, and will continue to be wrong plenty more times in the future.

Just...not right now.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
*looks at shad from the balcony*

"CAN'T A GUY HAVE A SAD SOLILOQUY IN PEACE???" *shuts the door then opens it again*

"wait a minute...GET OUT OF MY HOUSE"

 Gen said I could stay to play Monopoly.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
Oh dude sorry man Gen moved out of my crib
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

 Oh, sorry to hear that...

Then, in that case, one of your Flammies sent me an email to invite me over.

(BTW: What happened, if you don't mind my asking? )

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
.....we just...grew apart.....it was great then...it started seeing a decrease in quality for both of us...we both noticed it and made it clear....then we said if it doesn't improve we'd see other people...and the rest should be obvious
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....
1234567 ... 22