Pokémon

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Made for Pokémon related stuff and the rest
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Poke-Thread

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Okay so what's your next question?
Praise the Sun

Re: Poke-Thread

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
sry let me mum on now what are the only pokemon who can learn volt tackle?
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Poke-Thread

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
I never said I knew all thier move sets....but

Pichu (through breeding)
Pikachu
Raichu
Praise the Sun

Re: Poke-Thread

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
okay if you have played pokemon heart gold before answer if not just ignore it how do you get the chance to capture lugia?
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Poke-Thread

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
I bought Soul Silver, but I think you get the Silver feather from someone then you go to the bottom of the Whirl Islands to catch Lugia at lvl 70.
Praise the Sun

Re: Poke-Thread

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
if you can't answer that one then how about this one. In the first pokemon show what was the first pokemon to appear
1.Pikachu
2.Gengar
3.Nidorina
4.Zapdos
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Poke-Thread

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Correct marv
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Poke-Thread

Marvelous Miscreant
Damn, that was a long time ago, you're really taking me back to my childhood. Let's see it was either Gengar or Nidarino becasue they had that whole gameboy fight that turns into a real fight. I'm not sure if it was Gengar or Nidorino first though.
Praise the Sun

Re: Poke-Thread

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
gengar but your right
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Poke-Thread

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
Okay this requires your knowledge of special pokemon.
What species of pokemon has it's own distinct language
(hint: It starts with a J)
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Poke-Thread

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
I was going to say Jirachi, but then I remembered that Jynx communicate through a combination of sounds and body language.

My final answer would be Jynx.
Praise the Sun

Re: Poke-Thread

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
yep jynx
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Poke-Thread

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
This one is from the cartoon How many siblings did Brock have?
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Poke-Thread

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
um.....11?....no wait 12! I think he had 12 siblings.
Praise the Sun

Re: Poke-Thread

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
EHHHHHHH wrong he had 9 siblings
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Poke-Thread

Marvelous Miscreant
Dang you ask hard questions.
Praise the Sun

Re: Poke-Thread

Marvelous Miscreant
 awwwww
Praise the Sun

Re: Poke-Thread

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
next question the Eevee pokemons evolution of night or umbreon's name comes from the word umbra what does the word mean in latin
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: Poke-Thread

Marvelous Miscreant
Oh, I checked Wikipedia....I guess he does have only nine siblings...oh well...I thought it was 12, I knew it was a multiple of three though.
Praise the Sun
1234 ... 50