Power Spotting 3: Show us your findings.

Re: Power Spotting 3: Show us your findings.

Myself
Administrator
Light Immunity* is active now as the daypower.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Power Spotting 3: Show us your findings.

Myself
Administrator
Pokemon Maker* is active now as the daypower.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Power Spotting 3: Show us your findings.

The main site (www.superpowerlist.com) is down permanently. We no longer operate out of that URL.

We are now setting up shop on Superpower List Wikia. Please bookmark, and join the site setup ASAP. It is still in the early stages and could use all the help you have to offer, with creating pages, and filling in content.

(Power acquisition on the new site may be difficult to work, but I have an idea...maybe.)

Re: Power Spotting 3: Show us your findings.

The Randomizer function is automatic on the Wiki. Now, I just need help devising a system for acquiring (or rather, recording acquired) abilities.