Quantcast

Problems adding powers?

justinm
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Problems adding powers?

justinm
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Problems adding powers?

Scotch
Hi, I joined last night and added three powers. I didn't get the confirmation after the first one but I kept going. My powers were 4-Dimensional Movement, Object Summoning, and Internal Organ Intangibility if it helps. Ask me if there's anything else you need to know. Sorry for the trouble and for adding so many at once.

Re: Problems adding powers?

How long have you waited? sometimes powers take a day or to get there

Re: Problems adding powers?

Scotch
Okay. I can wait. Its only been a couple of days as of now. I hope the fact that I'm using a dial-up connection isn't a factor.

Re: Problems adding powers?

Scotch
Never Mind. I'm Dumb. they were in SPAM.
hex

Re: Problems adding powers?

hex
HOW LONG IS IT TAKING FOR THEM TO ADD!!

I have 3 powers I think at the moment.
Hex

Re: Problems adding powers?

Scotch
It's going on two weeks now. I'm starting to worry. But I am also violently paranoid.

Re: Problems adding powers?

Lyranardo
Maybe the updaters died! Oh no!
If you notice you have a missing left arm on Thursdays, that was me.
hex

Re: Problems adding powers?

hex
New power I can't wait to find for people to comment on some of my powers, i've got a really good one.
Hex

Re: Problems adding powers?

Scotch
I'm guessing that if this is the update we've been waiting for, then its gonna be a muther-thwumper. Its probably going to happen gradually so as not to cause confusion and make sure that every power spends at least a few days on the front page.

Re: Problems adding powers?

Dark
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Problems adding powers?

Scotch
Yeah, almost any power can get onto this site. I doubt Justin would reject so many, and if so, he would have at least told us.
Does anyone think that its at all possible that the creator of the newest power hacked the site and manually added it? I know this seems unlikely and I certainly don't want to accuse anyone, I'm just wondering how plausible that would be.

Re: Problems adding powers?

Lyranardo
It seems likely if you look at it. It's been almost a month since we saw a new power and it's beginning to make me ponder than Justin might be dealing with a foe we cannot even see. (Hax0rz) or even worse....life.
If you notice you have a missing left arm on Thursdays, that was me.

Re: Problems adding powers?

Ghostdog_5
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Problems adding powers?

Scotch
Actually, I just attempted to resubmit one of my powers, but it informed me that there was already a power with that name, but I couldn't find it by searching. So I guess their still in memory, just not technically added yet.
667

Re: Problems adding powers?

667
Power Surge approaching: t-minus 8 days, 4 hours, 45 minutes. Never been so excited for December the 1.

BRING IT ON.

Re: Problems adding powers?

???

Lost here

Re: Problems adding powers?

JoeD
I received the confirmation E-mails and confirmed all six of my superpowers. It's been almost two months now.
I don't seem to understand. Doe's it take this long to add a superpower?... At this point, I'm curious about the process that goes on to add a single power.

Just to let you know, Here are my powers.

-Akasha Viewing
-Spiritual Converse
-Godlike Craftsmanship
-Immortal Life Span
-Durable Life Span
-Astral Shape Shifting

Somethings we cannot explain, neither should we provoke them.