RP Comments

Locked 992 messages Options

Re: Offical RP thread.

 Take your time. I'm in no hurry.

But yeah, it seems I've pulled a mini "J.K. Rowling" with my sudden anti-writing-block.

Time to commence with the new wave of awesomeness.

 Working on it starting...now.

Re: Offical RP thread.

Oh no! Power Negation! D:

Re: Offical RP thread.

 Hehehe....

Re: Offical RP thread.

Alright, SO...the rest of the Boston/Chicago Arc is done, and the newly-revealed surprise has been posted. I hope you guys enjoy it.

For those of you who have read up to the most current stuff in the story, let me know if you want to participate so I can give you the 411 on what I have planned next.

Re: Offical RP thread.

Mr. Awesome
I would like to participate

Re: Offical RP thread.

Okay, well, what did you have in mind? Did you want to add in your new characters somewhere, or work with one of the character groups I decided?

If so, then, you can choose between:

Fitz's Group: Fitz, Pierce, Ivan, Tessa and Nadia
Location: Mississippi-Alabama Territory

Ben's Group: Ben, Byne and Francesca
Location: Mexico

Kitty's group: Kitty, Vicious, Quentin, Eugene and Tock
Location: LA (Las Angeles)

Collin's Group: Collin, Jeremy, Johnny, Devon, Philip and Travis
Location: Egypt

Duke's Group: Duke, Delilah, Alice, Jessica, Xiu and Snipe
Location: Canada

Des' Group: Des chose Trick, Snake and David
Location: Florida

Ginger's Group: Ginger, Cookie, Mark, Cosmo
Location: Dallas

Charisma: Assassin work
Location: TBA (To be announced)

And Anita, Adam and Lara are staying behind at headquarters.

Re: Offical RP thread.

Holy Wow that is alot of posts.

Time to get my read on.

Re: Offical RP thread.

And now they split up into super-teams.

This has interesting.. possibilities.

Re: Offical RP thread.

Mr. Awesome
I would like to add my new characters in and I want them to meet with Fitz's group. Something like that

Re: Offical RP thread.

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Must....read.....story....faster.
Praise the Sun

Re: Offical RP thread.

We need a new thread for this now.

Guess we shall await Shadow's return.

Re: Offical RP thread.

Darn it, I forgot one post...

I shall add it now.

Those last five posts came in order of Ella, Lillith, Ella, Lillith, Lara's House, so if you want to see the post I mistakenly omitted yesterday, keep an eye out for that little bit.

It ain't much, but it belongs there still.