Re-approval Discussion

Philote
Administrator
Since we can now edit powers, this is a thread to propose a power that needs to be edited so that members can discuss the best way to fix the power.

(Wulf can you pin this also)
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Re-approval Discussion

Philote
Administrator
Philote wrote
unrequited love
Originally was: Love Hurts

The ability to cause anyone to die of heartbreak from unrequited love
Originally was: The ability to break someone's heart (see description)

This power enables the user to make their victim fall deeply in love with someone and be completely unloved by the person they're madly in love with. the heartbreak will be so devastating for your victim that they will die a cold, painful death.
Originally was: This power enables the user to make anyone of their choosing fall deeply in love with someone and then make THAT person disgusted by the accusation.

The good:
make victims die from a broken heart
Originally was: Break anyone's heart

The bad:
You're a heartbreaker

Tags:
love, hate, heart, break
Created by no_name on Dec. 15, 2009 at 06:36 a.m.
Should the changes be made to this? The description is better but idk about changing the name, especially if it wasn't No_name who asked for the resubmission.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Re-approval Discussion

Perhaps, Heart Breaker?
WHD

Re: Re-approval Discussion

WHD
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Re-approval Discussion

Philote
Administrator
You know, now that I think about it we could just use Corrections Thread for this........

If some administrator agrees you can delete this then.

WHD

Re: Re-approval Discussion

WHD
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
WHD

Re: Re-approval Discussion

WHD
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Re-approval Discussion

Yes, take a look at it please.

Nasty/creepy/terrible for shirt designers everywhere.
WHD

Re: Re-approval Discussion

WHD
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Re-approval Discussion

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
I think you may be right.
Praise the Sun

Re: Re-approval Discussion

I has improvified it.

Einstein
WHD

Re: Re-approval Discussion

WHD
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Re-approval Discussion

WHD

Re: Re-approval Discussion

WHD
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Re-approval Discussion

Philote
Administrator
Maybe change it to cause the myth to become true for a person?

WHD

Re: Re-approval Discussion

WHD
CONTENTS DELETED