Quantcast

Steven Universe

Okay, apparently, I'm a troglodyte who's been living under a rock. I've never seen a single episode. Sound off with just what makes this series so awesome, to you! I'd love to know what y'all think! Let's see if you can convince me to give it a go!

Re: Steven Universe

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
I love it because as it progresses it deals with a lot of topics that most cartoons stay away from such as dealing with the loss of a parent and same-sex couples. Plus, it's overarching story is really interesting and compelling.
Praise the Sun

Re: Steven Universe

It's great all the characters are super relatable and it's got a great lore behind it.

Also Nicki Minaj voiced a character in it once.

It is a beautiful light in this world.

Re: Steven Universe

I mean, apparently everybody loves it? So, yeah, I definitely knew it deserved elaborating on. Forgot to mention on the post, but feel free to share any fan art, fan fic, gifs, etc, that you find pertaining to the series.

Re: Steven Universe

Hmm. I'm trying to decide what to say without spoiling things. I know exactly what happened to make me decide, but it's spoilery as hell.

Re: Steven Universe

Feel free to white-out the spoilery bits. (I have to track down the text-coloring format again...)

I'm not super-convinced I'll even watch, so you have a bit of leeway to give mild spoilers, as you see fit.