Superhuman/Supernatural/Paranormal Rants (or Props)

Locked 1000 messages Options

Re: Superhuman/Supernatural/Paranormal Rants (or Props)

http://headtripcomics.comicgenesis.com/d/20080505.html

Twilight bashing. /o/

Re: Superhuman/Supernatural/Paranormal Rants (or Props)

Re: Superhuman/Supernatural/Paranormal Rants (or Props)

jester_of_god
As long as were only a few points seperated from the twilight rant may I say something.

WHY OH WHY FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY DID THEY HAVE TO RUIN VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLVES BY TURNING THEM INTO  A CHEESY SOAP OPERA/LOVE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? I MEAN COME ON WHERE THE HECK DID THEY GET THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT VAMPIRES "SPARKLE" EVERYONE KNOWS THEY BURST INTO FLAMES. IF I COULD I WOULD RIP BLADE/VANHELSING/ THE ENTIRE VAMPIRE AND WEREWOLF ARMY FROM UNDERWORLD/HELLBOY/ AND ANY OTHER SUPERNATURAL ABOMINATION OF THE MIND OF MAN OUT OF THEIR ORIGIONAL STORIES AND PLOP THEM DIRECTLY INTO THE CENTER OF TWILIGHT, AND SEE HOW LONG THOSE SISSIES LAST BEFORE SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUSTING, BEING RIPPED TO SHREDS, IMPALED, STABBED, OR DECAPITATED!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Superhuman/Supernatural/Paranormal Rants (or Props)

ah, you are skilled in the art of rant, young grasshopper...

Re: Superhuman/Supernatural/Paranormal Rants (or Props)

Philote
Administrator
Rofl well said shadowulf1
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

If I am a grasshopper then you are the nymph. I am well versed in the art of the rant. If I wish i can continue forward until my rants populate several pages and split off into different discussions whose questions answer themselves as if their were more than one person typing them at once.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Superhuman/Supernatural/Paranormal Rants (or Props)

Dracula didn't burst into flame.

He was just weakened...

Nosferatu was the first to combust, I think.

Dracula is a special case among vampires in most cases. As the first he was imune to most of the weaknesses that the other transylvanian type vampires had. Probably because they weren't a pure lineage.

ha! The Jester entertains me much...you can't out-rant me, la cucaracha!

lets have a competition then. What will the subject be
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Superhuman/Supernatural/Paranormal Rants (or Props)

you choose...
Whd

Re: Superhuman/Supernatural/Paranormal Rants (or Props)

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Superhuman/Supernatural/Paranormal Rants (or Props)

I think it should go...

First of all, it is basically a danger sense. If it just had the weather part, then it would still be based off of another power on this sight (I forget the name, but it's some kind of Psychic Forecast). In addition, nothing about this ability is primordial (that's false advertising...); primordial has to do with early life on a planet, or with the beginnings of time; I thought the power would be like "the ability to have the senses of a prehistoric creature" or something, but even then, it's the same as Superhuman Senses. Please, just let this power be deleted, and let the people who have this power be granted leniency to grant another free one, or something. But, yeah, this must go...

Re: Superhuman/Supernatural/Paranormal Rants (or Props)

Happy Halloween.

Re: Superhuman/Supernatural/Paranormal Rants (or Props)

neogenetica
MEhehehehehehehehe! Youre turning me into demon neo, time FOR THE HORROR TO BEGIN!!! ALL DARK, DEATH,AND DEMONIC SHALL FALL UNDER MY COMMAND. MWAHAHAHA!!!
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Superhuman/Supernatural/Paranormal Rants (or Props)

Oh, my...is that--

It IS! Shadowulf is breaking FREE! OH, NO! HEAD FOR THE HILLS!

Shadowulf...Unchained

Shadowulf LIKES All Hallows Eve...Yes...Wulf LIKES...

Re: Superhuman/Supernatural/Paranormal Rants (or Props)

GIFSoup

Crazy female robot attack!

Re: Superhuman/Supernatural/Paranormal Rants (or Props)

 never seen a way to die that made me feel so...tingly
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Superhuman/Supernatural/Paranormal Rants (or Props)

I wish I WAS so talented...I found the pic on google...