TV/Movie Awesomeness

Re: TV/Movie Awesomeness

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
....nope, All i remember is that the Phil guy was there from the marvel movie.

Is it good?
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: TV/Movie Awesomeness

 I'm not sure about your taste in shows, but I at least recommend you give it a shot. I enjoyed it.

Re: TV/Movie Awesomeness

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
I liked the simple stuff.

Young Justice (before it was cancelled)

Teen Titans (not he GO series, the original)

ALLLLL the ol' Justice League series

and the avengers earths mightiest heroes and assemble series.

Simple
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: TV/Movie Awesomeness

Yeah, I figured you wouldn't be too hard to please. Neither am I. I think I have somewhat similar tastes.

In which case, you'll like Agents of SHIELD.

Or, I think you will anyhow. What are some live-action shows you like?

Re: TV/Movie Awesomeness

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
hmmmmmmmm...

Heroes, and Misfits were my live action super hero shows

nonhero were scrubs and shows like that.
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: TV/Movie Awesomeness

 Oh, yeah, you should like MAOS.