The Sims (Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, Expansions, etc)

1234

Re: The Sims (Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, Expansions, etc)

Marvelous Miscreant
Administrator
Well, I was just staying silent..being sort of a creeper and what not.
Praise the Sun

Re: The Sims (Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, Expansions, etc)

 It happens. People read, but don't say a thing, unless there's truly a thing to say. Don't be so easily discouraged. If it's truly your interest to post here, it shouldn't matter if it gets you attention, or replies or likes or whatever.

Then again, if you feel like it's just some stupid assignment from me, and didn't really want to post in the first place, then I'll totally understand.

And we can leave Marv to creep elsewhere, lest we bother him by turning this into another spam thread.

And speaking of which...

Re: The Sims (Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, Expansions, etc)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
well i have simcity...and it's so stupid...not the game the AI.

They want commerce and industrial i give them several buildings worth and they still complain, The driving AI is downright braindead and no matter how many buildings i create they ALWAYS want more residental.

If this is how being a mayor is with computers i pray to the soles of the ones with real people
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: The Sims (Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, Expansions, etc)

Marvelous Miscreant
Oh will you drop that....I said it once, apologized for it and moved on. Bringing it back up is counterproductive.
Praise the Sun

Re: The Sims (Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, Expansions, etc)

 Cool your jets, Marvelous. No hard feelings here.

Though, it would be sort of sad if this thread never did get off to a good conversational start, like people honestly talk in the Homestuck thread, the Minecraft thread and similar topic threads.

Re: The Sims (Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, Expansions, etc)

Which one? This one? Yeesh...

Re: The Sims (Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, Expansions, etc)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
okay then...conversation start...who here besides me has simcity??
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: The Sims (Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, Expansions, etc)

I don't. Though, I did play, I think...SimCity 3? I was terrible at it, sad to say.

Re: The Sims (Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, Expansions, etc)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
i mean the newest one...but yeah that was dreadful

Me....next question
Praise the Sun

Re: The Sims (Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, Expansions, etc)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
the newest ones fine but the AI can use some work..and it has a slow start to getting the real stuff done
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: The Sims (Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, Expansions, etc)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
next one if you have the newest simcity than how bad is the newest one's AI for finding out what they want?
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: The Sims (Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, Expansions, etc)

 I can tell...the newest one looks like a big step up. Or, um, at least a step up, maybe not a big one.

Re: The Sims (Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, Expansions, etc)

SimCity really isn't all that great, period. But, they certainly are getting better.

Re: The Sims (Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, Expansions, etc)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
if you ever get the newest one two words you need to know.

Hazmat Fires.

You need a university and a fire station to get a hazmat section of the fire department and without that hazmat fires will be your main source of building problems besides random abandoned buildings for little to no reason.
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: The Sims (Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, Expansions, etc)

Well, SimCity 5 looks pretty cool. (Look beneath pic for the rest of message)

But I'm not really into just the building portion. My real interest in the Sims series is the activities, social interaction, and focusing on specific relationships and family units. That's why I prefer the Sims Complete Edition.

Re: The Sims (Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, Expansions, etc)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
that's because your seeing the look...your not seeing the resources used the people complaining the constant traffic problems the crime the fire...my god all the FIRES!!!!!!

and the amounts of residental they had to crush to get those big buildings.

Did you see the bottom of my comment? I WAY prefer the Sims Complete Edition. Not the SimCity series, at all. I played it years ago, but not at all since then. Much prefer the actual 'people' Sims.

Re: The Sims (Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, Expansions, etc)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
i know you do...you said simcity improved...it did...but still has it anger inducing moments.

Plus i can't have the regular sims...i get to homicidal and psycho when i play.

I make experiments based on torture using the sims as subjects...i just can't have it
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: The Sims (Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, Expansions, etc)

 Why? I like using them to do fun things, like magic and parties and traveling...
1234