Quantcast

To Mods

Sini
I made two powers with 'unconscious' as the first word. That was a mistake.  Could you delete the protection one, please? Thank you.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence
WHD

Re: To Mods

WHD
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: To Mods

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin
WHD

Re: To Mods

WHD
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: To Mods

Er.. I rather they stay. The old threads can be

A) Interesting or B) Somewhat relevant.

Not to mention how that would mess up the post counter thing.

As long as there is space for them, I say let them stay.

Also, seeing very few threads might = not popular, to some people.

Re: To Mods

Sini
I agree. Although there's an abundance of old topics, sometimes they are rather useful and or helpful.

Someone might review some of the topics and decide to post in them. I see a few that have been on the site a long time that are still being commented on.. Unless having multiple topics on the site becomes an issue, I think it's safe to say that they're fine where they are.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

Re: To Mods

Josh
Using this as a "make a change to a submitted power" topic, I have a bit of a request:

I recently submitted a power called "One True Protection." I forgot to add a note that would say that while it could be used on Con Negation, Con Negation could not be used on it. Without that, it's really really overpowered. So can you add that, or keep in mind that I'll add it in the comments?

Re: To Mods

If I get to confirm it, I'll keep an eye out
WHD

Re: To Mods

WHD
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: To Mods

we can, and I do...I admit, it's good to be one of the bosses...
WHD

Re: To Mods

WHD
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: To Mods

haha!

It's not corruption...it's just...legal cheating!
WHD

Re: To Mods

WHD
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: To Mods

Vespert
Yeah, he created an account in reaction to the changes and resumed his trolling, but they were all deleted. I guess you must have received his messages because he replied to some of yours and because you chose to be notified when someone does it.

Re: To Mods

You need to delete his account, and prevent it ever being remade. I don't know who can do that, but it needs to be done for him, and any other trolls...

Re: To Mods

Vespert
Actually, I can ban registered accounts, hence my move to change the unregistered users' permissions. He is now forced to create an account to troll the forums, but once one account is banned, he has to create a new one.

Re: To Mods

hmm..very nice. I wonder if you have the know-how to block anything from that computer's location (maybe I'm asking a bit too much)...or maybe just delete all of his comments from the main page of the list.

Re: To Mods

Vespert
I think Justin can block based on IP, not too sure. As far as Nabble forums work, they only block based on email address.

Re: To Mods

both options work...

Re: To Mods

Vespert
Really? The only options I have are banning the account and deleting all their posts and threads.