WeTopia

12

Re: WeTopia

 I AM doing rather well for myself, aren't I?

Just bough a whoile 'nother row of expansions. I had no idea how absolutely huge the WeTopia scape was until a few days ago!

If I play my cards right, I can have all the spaces occupied by the end of this month, or within the first few days of the next. Halfway through next month, tops.

And that Wheel of Fun is a big help. Just won a Leaning Tower of Pisa the other day, and before that, I completed one of those free offer things on the side that gave me like 30 FB points, which I used for 30 Wheel spins. In those spins, I got 30K joy (upgrading my towers from bronze to silver), and giving me three Water Garden things.

It's getting pretty fun. And all for the cause of helping kids in need! Though, I'd like to be able to afford the bigger stuff soon...that would be nice. Much more joy in a smaller amount of time.

Oh, hey, did you guys know there was a promotion running that allowed you to become WeTopia neighbors with Ellen Degeneres? Wish that was still running. At the time I found the article, she had 100,000 neighbors!

Re: WeTopia

Myself
Administrator
I believe you are now ahead of me. You have successfully pulled a Wonder_Drow.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: WeTopia

 Excellent. Never underestimate the power of mild gaming obsession.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: WeTopia

Speaking of which, my buildings are nearly to platinum level.

Re: WeTopia

Myself
Administrator
I am still getting my first platinum building.

I need to harvest tomatoes from neighbors, but nobody is growing them.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: WeTopia

 I'll grow some for ya.

Re: WeTopia

Myself
Administrator
Hate to ask, but I need 13 more.

Could somebody playing this get a Picnic Joyground? I need to collect from one.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: WeTopia

Some more what? More tomatoes?

Oh, and I should have a camp joyground. Only one, though.

Re: WeTopia

Myself
Administrator
Shadowulf1 (Wulf) wrote
Some more what? More tomatoes?
Yes, tomatoes.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: WeTopia

Myself
Administrator
We need to get more people in on this. WHD? Whaliens?

 Anybody?

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]
Whd

Re: WeTopia

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: WeTopia

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
i was a addict for farmville a while back...never again will i let a game suck me in so dramastically
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....
12