Welcome Newcomers!

justinm
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Welcome Newcomers!

Isaaco3000
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
The tale of humanity will never come to a close, for the struggle of survival is a war without end, and war – war never changes. - Fallout 3

Re: Welcome Newcomers!

undefeatable
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Welcome Newcomers!

Captain Jade Tigereye
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Welcome Newcomers!

I am Zaleramancer I made some now
Disaster Zone, Bio-Enhanced Strength, and Physical Ricochet

Re: Welcome Newcomers!

easydoesit214
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Easy does do it...

Re: Welcome Newcomers!

All i can say is that was a looooooooong intro  no offense.

Re: Welcome Newcomers!

Apoz
Hi, I'm Apoz, I already created 3 powers on this website. I'm french, so excuse my eventual mistakes when I speak your language. ^^

Re: Welcome Newcomers!

Scotch
I've been on this site virtually every day for a month and I just realized that I forgot to introduce myself. Hi, my name is Scotch, and believe it or not, I'm not an alcoholic. I actually chose this name because of the tape. Just the tape.
My friends tell me I am a 6 or 7 on the attractiveness scale, which means I am more like a 4 or 5. I am a deeply paranoid individual, and I'm already convinced that everyone on the site hates me (You can admit it. You don't have to toy with my feelings). I also think I might be a hypochondriac.
I have always loved superpowers, and I currently have a list of 17 pre-checked ones that I am afraid to put up. I don't want to seem like an attention hog. I find powers in everything I see and every situation that I am in. Every facet of my imagination has been put into creating new ones since I found this site. This place is RUINING MY LIFE...AND I LOVE IT!
My favorite food is Humus and Pita Bread. My favorite drink is milk with Nutter Butters mixed in.
Sorry for the lengthy introduction. I encourage all of you not to hate me, because I love each and every one of you. I consider myself a loving individual, and the only living thing I would ever harm is a wolf. Those things are friggin' terrifying.
Also, my right pupil is bigger than my left one.

Re: Welcome Newcomers!

Lyranardo
Hi there! My name is Lyranardo! You pronounce it as Lee-Ran-Nardo (People go it as Ler-ren-ardo) Anyway, Scotch over there advised me to this site and I don't see it bad. What you need to know about me is that I live in a quiet little town in the middle of space, yes their is a middle of space, I'm also to known to have horrible grammar. I like games and consider myself as a game savvy kind of guy. I enjoy easy listening music along rock and other genres except for rap and country. I am neutral to a lot of things, I do have my sides and will defend them to the death. I am also known to get quite eccentric after settling in a forum so don't be surprised if I begin to talk about how orphans are evil or what not.

P.S: Scotch is a pirate.
If you notice you have a missing left arm on Thursdays, that was me.

Re: Welcome Newcomers!

Scotch
I don't think your grammar is that bad. It just makes you seem kinda British from time to time.

Re: Welcome Newcomers!

Disciple of the Dark Side
Hi I'm Disciple of the Dark Side, Disciple will do lol. Erm .... I actually kinda stumbled across this sight while researching for a Comic a friend and I are in the middle of creating. It's kinda slow going, but I've plotted out five major story arcs so far, and now I'm just settling down on the side-stories etc. I haven't really added any powers here yet, mostly because the powers that I've come up with or could possibly suggest (besides the more light-hearted and humourous ones) were already here, or have been added since my first foray to this site. Erm .... a little about me, well I'm British, i live in the country of Wales, which is so small and insignificant most people on the planet have never heard of it =/ In fact most people assume its part of England. I'm not Welsh myself, but I love the country, I'm passionate about its heraldry, history and traditions, especially the language, which I'm getting fairly fluent at. I am an avid gamer, mostly RTS (Real-Time Strategy) games like Command and Conquer, Turn-Based Strategy games like Civilisation and RPGs like the Final Fantasy games, of which I am a huge fan. I'm a chef by trade. I love reading, I love comic books, and I'm a huge Marvel fan, although I do occasionally dip into the realms of DC. . .  and apparently over the course of it this introduction-come-essay I've forgotten everything I was ever taught about paragraph-form in English class in High School haha.

Re: Welcome Newcomers!

Baechynn
Hi, I'm Baechynn, but you can call me whatever (my username is just a weird spelling of bacon). I'm actually a budding artist, but really REALLY budding, meaning too cheap to get Photoshop so I'm stuck with a couple of tricks on MS Paint. I got into this website because a friend recommended it to me, he doesn't post anything on here but he reads all the new powers. Anyway! I haven't posted anything yet, but I will...I WILL... *cue evil laugh*
BACON TO THE RESCUE!

Re: Welcome Newcomers!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Newpeoples!!!!

Just thought i re-introduce myself. Ive been gone for....2 months... so in internet time.... ummm... 2000 internet-years?
My internet died... such a sad funeral!! And it still wont work. Im using an evil old evil slow evil school computer... did i mention it was evil? I can just barely use it to do this.... im only doing this now because it looks like i might be able to use my old computer again in... hopefully a month..... So BOOOOOOOOOOORD

Re: Welcome Newcomers!

Scotch
Is good to has back! New avatar and ev'rythin'!
Sorry about your crappy computer. I'm working from dial-up and I seriously doubt that I cry myself to sleep as much as you do.

Re: Welcome Newcomers!

Still as quiet as always huh?

Re: Welcome Newcomers!

JoeD
Hello. My name is Joseph.
I really love the fact that this kind of site exists.
I love the fact that not only you can read about powers, but you can also add powers yourself.

A little bit about me: I love Nature, Eastern Philosophies, Ancient Artworks and Ancient Stories.
I'm a very spiritual person, but not really religious (even though I'm moderately active in my church).

I like to do Artwork with ALL kinds of materials and medias.
I like expressing spiritual subjects on Acrylic painting.
That's all I can say about myself.

If you like to know more about me, you can read my posts here.
Soon enough, you will know what I'm about.
Somethings we cannot explain, neither should we provoke them.

Re: Welcome Newcomers!

Scotch
Did you draw your own avatar?

Re: Welcome Newcomers!

JoeD
I wish I could say yes, but no. Sorry... This is actually a picture of the main character of the Anime series Mushi-Shi.
He may not be Superman, Batman or Iron Man, but he is definitely the most favorite fictional Hero in my book.
Which is why I'm using him as my avatar. He is one of the first role models that is a fictional character.
Somethings we cannot explain, neither should we provoke them.

Re: Welcome Newcomers!

Dark
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.