What I Miss?

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
ive been gone for a couple weeks (went to brazil best.trip.ever) and forgot my laptop so i couldnt get on. So tell me what happened while i was gone?
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: What I Miss?

Brazil.

Erm... The roleplay progressed and it got a wiki.
667

Re: What I Miss?

667
Nice, dude. Brazil has to be a beautiful place.

Read up on the story, we're making it AWESOME.

Re: What I Miss?

Yeah it's getting good...