Whats the worst mistake you've ever made?

Whats the worst mistake you've ever made?

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
ok mine is when i peed my pants (3 things made that the worst mistake) 1. i was at a party 2. i was at a party with 50+ of my closest friends 3. i was at a party with 50+ of my closest friends and they videotaped it and sent it to youtube

also on another note to save post space who do you think has the best avatar i vote on either fly or zalera
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....
Whd

Re: Whats the worst mistake you've ever made?

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Whd