Quantcast

Wish List

Myself
Administrator
Post here the powers you are wanting to acquire.

Some of the ones I am interested in are:
-Acquired Total Immunity.
-Phasing -to go with Morbid Teleportation (getting out of a coffin) and Barrier Defiance (travel through anything).
-Danger sense.
-Railway Teleportation -for the novelty and the fact the city I live in has an extensive railway system.
-Super Acute Hearing -great complementary power.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Wish List

Chronopathy

All the Mythpowers

that's all I can think of now...

Re: Wish List

Myself
Administrator
Also:
-Adaptation -to perfect my defense.
-Undersea adaptation -I love swimming.

Also, last time I checked, those two powers were not redundant, as adaptation only kicks in when in danger/a harsh environment and only provides adaptations to protect you from it. However, whilst Undersea Adaptation only works for water, it kicks in anytime your submerged and provides adaptations which help you in general, not just survival.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Wish List

neogenetica
System manipulation, ultimate TK space-time, age shifting, supreme fire elementist, external duplication, anti theft, atomic bond manipulation, ability imbuing, the alchemyst, modern science, target, bullet catch, preservation, aerokinesis.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

WHD

Re: Wish List

WHD
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Wish List

now that I think about it, those are some good suggestions (even YOURS, WHD...). Hmmm...maybe I have some reconsidering to do.

Re: Wish List

Myself
WHD wrote
people might get Total Acquired Immunity and/or Power Sacrifice.
Too late, I picked Total Acquired Immunity last night and since I created Power Sacrifice and Author Power Mimicry (which possess) I automatically have Power Sacrifice.

Anyway, there are others with those powers, including neogenetica, who seems to think that the ownership of both Power Sacrifice and Spacetime Indemnity allows one to block everybody's Power Sacrifice. You know how neogenetica is with power negation.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Wish List

ooh....

Re: Wish List

Myself
Administrator
Hmm, I might acquire superpower dispersal.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Wish List

oOoOoOo

Re: Wish List

Myself
Administrator
Yeah, might be deadly in combination with Power Bypass (possessed through Author Power Mimicry) -I could bypass Power Safety and disperse all powers of a foe. Then it's a 40-something powers vs 1 power fight.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Wish List

I repeat...

oOoOoOo

Re: Wish List

Myself
Administrator
What do you mean by that?
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Wish List

powerful combinations...nice

Re: Wish List

Myself
Administrator
Thanks. My current list is:
-Railway Teleportation.
-Phasing.
-Adaptation.
-Undersea Adaptation.
-Super Acute Hearing.
-Danger Sense.

Some new additions:
-Soil Nourishing -a lot of strength is needed to escape a coffin.
-Regeneration -surprisingly, I haven't acquired this, because of powers like Pack Invulnerability.
-Focus Fueled Superstrength -deadly in combo with Me, Myself and I.
-Ability Detonator -would be helpful in life-and-death situations.
-Pyrokinesis -I like the idea of pyrokinesis as an offensive power and with holders of Power Bypass running around, I'll need more than Heat Eater for my anti-heat attack needs.

I also want Superpower Dispersal, but I'll acquire that today.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Wish List

Myself
Administrator
New additions:
1) The Superpower List -I'll get this ASAP, Ability Dispersal can wait..
2) Reincarnation Determination.
3) Flight.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]
WHD

Re: Wish List

WHD
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Wish List

Myself
Administrator
Thanks for that. My revised list is much shorter:
1) Adaptation -It could help me certain cases involving Power Bypass and particular situations.
2) Reality Anchoring -I don't like the idea of The Real World or that power which uses you as an ability. So, in combo with immutability, they cannot use it on me even if they have Power Bypass.
3) Regeneration (a form of it anyway) -This would be a great addition to my current defense.
4) Fireproof Body -Heat Eater can only absorb so much heat and with Power Bypassers running around, I'll have to get a few lines of defense.
5) Anti Encasement -I really don't like the idea of being trapped in a coffin.
6) Josh's Power Switchboard (when approved) -There will be times I would want a challenge in battle, which wouldn't be possible with The Superpower List. Also, it would allow me to bypass the negative effects of Anti Encasement.
7) Invisibility -Works well with Phasing.
8) Railway Teleportation -Train lines could provide a good escape method. My city has heaps of train lines, including one that passes reletively close to a cemetery -good for Morbid Teleportation.
9) Invulnerability -I need multiple lines of defense.
10) Magic Immunity -For reasons stated above and to allow me to protect myself from Power Bypass.
11) Undersea Adaptation -drowning may be a weakness covered by adaptation, but does it allow me to get out of that situation? No, I'll need something more for that. This also helps if someone bypasses my adaptation and then tries to drown me.
12) Immortality -Currently, my only form of immortality is Goldworks: The Apple of Gold. This is great to an extent, because it means I can give my allies immortality, but on the downside, it means I have to grow a tree for the apples, which would be annoying. Also, it can be bypassed, which would cause me to age as normal.
13) Technopathy -Technology is a useful tool to have in the right situations, such as hacking a buildings security systems before you trash the place physically.
14) Urban Empathy -I live in a suburb of a large city home to 4 million people, so this could be very useful. Sure, I may go camping, but I can just turn it off in the meantime.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Wish List

Myself
Administrator
Alright, does anyone else have a wish list? I've already acquired Adaptation (in the form of Accelerated Evolution), Phasing, Reality Anchoring and Josh's Power Switchboard (through Author Power Mimicry).
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Wish List

Myself
Administrator
Well, after thought, I have realized that there are some powers I don't need:
-Regeneration: I already have Prototype Blacklight Virus.
-Josh's Power Switchboard: Since I have it through Author Power Mimicry and nobody has Anti Power Mimicry, I don't need it.
-Flight: I have Rune Master, which grants many powers, including flight.
-Anti Encasement: Why do I need an escape route when I Phasing and multiple teleportation powers?
-Any other power on the list: I have The Superpower List, but I probably would only use it when I need a lot more firepower.