Quantcast

having a hard time figuring out how to best use person creator

having a hard time figuring out how to best use person creator

MichaelZ
it's all in the title, I am simply stumped on how to best use this power, while maintaining secrecy

Re: having a hard time figuring out how to best use person creator

Gentleman Vaultboy
This post was updated on .
What do you want to use it for? Improving your own life? Helping out other people? Superheroics? Details.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: having a hard time figuring out how to best use person creator

MichaelZ
not gunna lie, with this power I am out for me, I don't want to do anything crazy and summon superman,

Do you have any moral qualms? Lines you won't cross and such? What I'm basically asking here is how much blood you're comfortable having on your hands.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: having a hard time figuring out how to best use person creator

Well, his ava is Doctor Doom.

I think I'd be comfortable saying he doesn't mind getting his hands a bit dirty.

while I'd like to avoid getting blood on my hands, no innocents or people who don't deserve it, corrupt groups and governments maybe, as long as I am in the clear

Re: having a hard time figuring out how to best use person creator

Gentleman Vaultboy
Okay. This would be much easier if you didn't mind there being a pile of bodies buried in a swamp by the end, but whatever.

First, you're going to need start up money. Create a few of yourself and get a few jobs. You can have clones working collectively 24 hour days and then just delete them when they get home. Just make sure you stagger them around the area, don't have any two working anywhere near one another. Even with minimum wage jobs that will add up fast.

Now personally, this would be enough for me. All my needs and wants are taken care of like that. But if you want to make a little more you can use that money as a start up fund and start investing it into something. Create a few financial advised, grab a few from fiction, and have them advice you on where to invest your money. Take that money and use it to start your own business, something engineering or science related. You have any genus from fiction at your disposal to invent or improve practically anything. Important: Make sure you get some that are "real world" smart. If they come from a show where physics doesn't work like it does in this one then they're useless for your purposes. You can also never let anyone see any of these people or they'll start asking awkward questions like who they are (this is why it would be easier if you didn't mind bodies, then you could just hire people, kill them, and create on of these geniuses in their shape. Essentially body snatching, no awkward questions). You're going to want to hire some college age dudes, assign them to R&D, and pay them to:

1. Do nothing.
2. Not ask questions.
3. Take credit for everything your fiction geniuses create.

And for god sake, make sure you coach them so they understand the science of what they're taking credit for. You don't need one of them accepting a Nobel Prize and then making a complete ass out of themselves because they have no idea how something they supposedly invented works.

The main advantage of this power, at least in the way you want to use it, is that you have what amounts to any expert on any subject at your beck and call and a nearly inexhaustible supply of labor. For example, maintenance on any building you end up owning? Hire the lowest bidder as your official maintenance man, then give him nothing to do because you have your experts repairing everything in the building when everyone goes home.

The most important thing, if you want your power to stay under the radar, is that you have to make everything look legit. Any position you fill with one of the people you create either has to do it's job secretly or have someone else that fills that position "officially." It all has to look good on paper.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: having a hard time figuring out how to best use person creator

Myself
Administrator
That is one of the most brilliant and well-thought out answers I have seen for any of these kinds of questions in a long time.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: having a hard time figuring out how to best use person creator

MichaelZ
first of all thank you for giving such a reply I have saw this earlier today and have been wracking my brain on how to respond.

I generally thought not to use fictional characters as it would be too overpowered and easy, but I will relent.

as for using copies of myself for work that would be interesting, I could not use multiples as there are tax algorithms that will notice that when I am paid from multiple sources at once,  perhaps one would be good, while I go to the gym

however I currently work in small scale demolition, so perhaps I could rock up to the site, summon some bodybuilder types (I just hope they have clothes when I summon them) get them to do my work for me and on paper I say it is only me, and there is no way for the client or the taxman to know. but I want to get out of this industry, it's falling apart (pun not intended)

staying under the radar the the biggest thing for me

while I would like to make the world a better place, perhaps I could body-snatch some up and coming scientists, get them to learn from fictional scientists or something and go from there. Although technology and science don't work the same here as they do in the marvel universe, Tony Stark DID learn nuclear physics overnight, that's a plus in my book.

 but more likely I would make 50 or so golden age supermen to rid the world of corruption and tyranny (looking at you North Korea and Syria) so I could have the scientists work on things and use the supes to introduce them, not sure on how that might work

 not going to lie my initial ideas were kinda dark, one was pimping supermodels I would create and the other was body-snatching billionaires that deserved it (looking at you Gina Reinhart)

I would go on but it's 2:20 am where I am and I have to be at work by 10am so yeah, please let me know what can be done if I were to allow the bodies to build up, thanks again

M- out

Re: having a hard time figuring out how to best use person creator

Myself
Administrator
Wow. You posted that comment at 2:19 AM. You must live in the same timezone as me. Are you Australian by any chance?
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: having a hard time figuring out how to best use person creator

MichaelZ
YUP I'm in Sydney, and if the facey-b is correct you are in Melb yeah? cool to know how close we are to each other, remidns me of how small our world it :D