whats the craziest tattoo you've seen or gotten

whats the craziest tattoo you've seen or gotten

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
i got a tattoo of bowser on a surfboard with a 2 necked guitar behind a pot leaf thats also behind a cross with sunglasses heres the pic

whats your craziest tattoo
Sonic Mania? Project Sonic 2017?
Time to get out the fanfiction again....

Re: whats the craziest tattoo you've seen or gotten

so... what idea were you going for?

Um, you know that when you start getting wrinkly, that tat is gonna look like a dragon and a tiger twisted up together trying to do weird yoga positions, right?

I have no tattoos of my own, and I wouldn't consider getting one, but I've seen a tattoo of the infamous uber-nasty "porn" movie "Two Girls, One Cup", and numerous pictures of the phoenix, skulls, ankhs, flaming eyeballs and other weird things in weird places

One guy even had a tattoo of the word "Stupid" on his forehead...

Re: whats the craziest tattoo you've seen or gotten

Sini
Haha, funny, I was watching a show about tattoos right before I saw this topic. I have no tattoos, but I have a sister which has a butterfly with a tiger's eyes tattooed on her back.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence